Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We have a rental in Sunshine Coast

We have a rental in Sunshine Coast

Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

carolinelaurie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We have a rental in Sunshine Coast

As a family heading to the sunshine coast it has become apparant at the lack of property to rent short term for us brits heading over to the sunshine coast area. It seems the only option is holiday accommodation.

If anyone is interested we will have a nice three bedroom furnished home in the mountain creek area. It has a good school, local shops and about 10 minutes from the super Mooloolaba beach. It is approximately an hours drive to the city, approximately 10 minutes to Maroochydore, 20 minutes to Noosa. A perfect place to stay in whilst you find something more permanant. This will be available from October of this year.

If you are or may be interested please let me know. Feel free to pm with any queries
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:39 am
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future
Default Re: We have a rental in Sunshine Coast

hi there,

we heading there on 17th august we want the mountain creek area, please could you tell me how much it is per week and the address so i can have a look on google earth
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:37 am
Just Joined

alecdel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lol
hi there,

we heading there on 17th august we want the mountain creek area, please could you tell me how much it is per week and the address so i can have a look on google earth
Hi!

We are flying over on 23.10.07 myself, hubby and 4 children (Boy of 12, Boy of 7, Girl of 5 and Girl of 7 months) and are looking for somewhere o stay - I can't pm you as only just registered but if you could pm me with prices etc I would be really grateful - Thank You!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

jenandjames is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by carolinelaurie
As a family heading to the sunshine coast it has become apparant at the lack of property to rent short term for us brits heading over to the sunshine coast area. It seems the only option is holiday accommodation.

If anyone is interested we will have a nice three bedroom furnished home in the mountain creek area. It has a good school, local shops and about 10 minutes from the super Mooloolaba beach. It is approximately an hours drive to the city, approximately 10 minutes to Maroochydore, 20 minutes to Noosa. A perfect place to stay in whilst you find something more permanant. This will be available from October of this year.

If you are or may be interested please let me know. Feel free to pm with any queries
Hi, we are also coming over the later end of Oct/ beginning of November. Please can you send me prices and location.

Thanks
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

peterp668 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=carolinelaurie;4981669] As a family heading to the sunshine coast it has become apparant at the lack of property to rent short term for us brits heading over to the sunshine coast area. It seems the only option is holiday accommodation.

If you are or may be interested please let me know. Feel free to pm with any queries[/QUO

We are moving to the SC from the UK in September; my wife, I and our two teenage sons.
We can't decide whether to live at the SC or move down to the GC.
I have considered renting at Kawana Island for some months to decided.
Mountain Creek would be a good place to consider.
Could you give me some rates and terms please? Thankyou