Nice to be home

Old Jul 19th 2007, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Nice to be home

We have just got back from our first Ozzie holiday, we live in Adelaide and visited Cairns.
I wondered if it would feel like home (Adelaide), you know, arriving back from your hols and that warm fuzzy feeling...I am happy to report that it did for me.
Loved North Queensland, fab weather, scenery and lovely people. We went to the reef twice and saw the seasons first hump back whales, up close and personal...awesome.
Those who have not been, if you have the opportunity go, it is really stunning
jacqui
Old Jul 19th 2007, 6:45 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice to be home

Originally Posted by s/nurse
We have just got back from our first Ozzie holiday, we live in Adelaide and visited Cairns.
I wondered if it would feel like home (Adelaide), you know, arriving back from your hols and that warm fuzzy feeling...I am happy to report that it did for me.
Loved North Queensland, fab weather, scenery and lovely people. We went to the reef twice and saw the seasons first hump back whales, up close and personal...awesome.
jacqui
glad you enjoyed your holiday, i'd love to go up to nrth qld for a holiday,
we are coming to adelaide for the weekend, cant wait
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:15 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

jacqui
I hope to go diving there next year, mmmmm warm water.....
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
We love 'littleold Adelaide', hope you enjoy it
jacqui
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
I hope to go diving there next year, mmmmm warm water.....
Yep lovely warm water and lots of marine life to see, it was like being in an aquarium (not that I have ever been in an aquarium!
enjoy
jacqui
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

jacqui

Sounds like a lovely holiday.

Welcome home

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Enjoy your stay in our lovely city
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Wendy;5077017]Sounds like a lovely holiday.

Welcome home

Cheers wendy, hope to see you soon
jacqui
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

jacqui
Just waiting for the sun to make an appearance
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=s/nurse;5077233]
Originally Posted by Wendy
Sounds like a lovely holiday.

Welcome home

jacqui
Don't mention Cairns to her
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bix

Don't mention Cairns to her

You can go off people you know
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:57 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
You can go off people you know
Damn, too late.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Am I missing something?
jacqui
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Am I missing something?
jacqui

Bix knows that if I go to Cairns he'll be in trouble
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Am I missing something?
jacqui
No jacqui.....Wendy is
Old Jul 19th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

seems like I am to
jacqui

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.