Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We have exchanged !!!!

We have exchanged !!!!

Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Default We have exchanged !!!!

Well after the stress of Friday it has all turned out good- we exchanged first thing this morning and I can't even express how relieved Rob and I feel.

So now I am at home trying to make order out of chaos knowing we have 2 weeks and 1 days to go and now nothing can stop us !!!!

Its great

Thank you all soooo much for the kind words and karma as I am sure it helped and good luck to all of you going through this - it will happen !!

Nat
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: We have exchanged !!!!

Well Done. Must be a great relief. Good luck with your move to Aus
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:54 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: We have exchanged !!!!

Originally Posted by natty
Well after the stress of Friday it has all turned out good- we exchanged first thing this morning and I can't even express how relieved Rob and I feel.

So now I am at home trying to make order out of chaos knowing we have 2 weeks and 1 days to go and now nothing can stop us !!!!

Its great

Thank you all soooo much for the kind words and karma as I am sure it helped and good luck to all of you going through this - it will happen !!

Nat
Fantastic news.......now for the exciting bit!!!!!

Good luck,

Phil x
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Its great

Nat

Gr8 news Nat

All the best

Sue
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Congrats you must be over the moon. Good luck over the other side
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

ozboundperth is an unknown quantity at this point

Its great

Nat
:scared: SAME HERE!!! We was supposed to have exchanged contracts on Friday, but higher powers we`re too busy, so we were also told it would be today and true to his word it is we got a phone call midday to say we have exchanged think a little drink or two will be on the cards for tonight, because the next week or two are going to be sheer hard work finishing everything up and saying goodbye to family and friends......................and then a new life down under! Lyn and family
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

ozboundperth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozboundperth
:scared: SAME HERE!!! We was supposed to have exchanged contracts on Friday, but higher powers we`re too busy, so we were also told it would be today and true to his word it is we got a phone call midday to say we have exchanged think a little drink or two will be on the cards for tonight, because the next week or two are going to be sheer hard work finishing everything up and saying goodbye to family and friends......................and then a new life down under! Lyn and family
Oops got a bit carried away then, sorry ment to say congratulations Nat and Rob!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:11 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Smile Re: We have exchanged !!!!

Its great

Nat
all the best nat ....hope you have a great new life in taz
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Smile Re: We have exchanged !!!!

thanks everyone

Now we are getting sooo excited - i am trying to sort the house out now but its too overwhelming and i keep getting distracted by daytime tv as I am not used to being here during the day !!!!

Anyway I must go and do some work !!!!!

Byeee

Nat xx
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:17 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news - guess you'll be having a few of these tonight!

Old Apr 18th 2005, 6:31 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

thanks everyone

Now we are getting sooo excited - i am trying to sort the house out now but its too overwhelming and i keep getting distracted by daytime tv as I am not used to being here during the day !!!!

Anyway I must go and do some work !!!!!

Byeee

Nat xx
Well done............... and you didn't even have to send the boys round!!

Jim