We got our keys

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default We got our keys

We are now the proud owners of our new property, and are so excited.
We will move in next week, as too much to do with Christmas and everything.
My hubby ended up tiling as there are just such a big shortage of tilers.
And he has done a great job.
I will send pics next week when i have more time.
So to all of you building or buying ready built , good luck its a great feeling, we have been here just 12 months.
And have a lovely Christmas and a great new year, hope you all get your visas, and sell your houses. Denise xx
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

The Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: We got our keys

Originally Posted by cranni
So to all of you building or buying ready built , good luck its a great feeling, we have been here just 12 months.
And have a lovely Christmas and a great new year, hope you all get your visas, and sell your houses. Denise xx
good luck with the move, have a great christmas and new year in your shiny new home.
sue
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

What fabulous news!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you'll be so happy there, you must be terribly excited.

Merry Christmas to you all and hope to see you soon XXX
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:37 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Denise and a merry christmas to you and yours
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 8:40 am
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

Great news.

It must be a really big relief.
Do they give you much off if you do some of the finishing yourself?

As the prices have crept away from us I was thinking of seeing if I could do the finishing myself, fit the Kitchen, tiling, decorating, that sort of thing.

Kevin
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

Glad everything went well.We moved last week into a rental just starting the process of building all scary stuff.When does the price get fixed after the 90 days?
We are building with Content Living.
Have a great Christmas.
Sue.xxx
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas present Enjoy your new home
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shade8
Glad everything went well.We moved last week into a rental just starting the process of building all scary stuff.When does the price get fixed after the 90 days?
We are building with Content Living.
Have a great Christmas.
Sue.xxx
We just built with content, we built the Archibald.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

We just built with content, we built the Archibald.
Hi Cranni.Not sure if you realise its Sue from Morecambe.Which house did you build?We are building the Bella Vista.Did you have any probelms and how long did it take?
Sue.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shade8
Hi Cranni.Not sure if you realise its Sue from Morecambe.Which house did you build?We are building the Bella Vista.Did you have any probelms and how long did it take?
Sue.
Hi Sue, we bought our land in January, they started building in April, my hubby offered to tile weeks ago, but they said no, but they cant get tilers here so thats what he is doing , and they are paying him.
We ahve built the Archibald, but 5 beds instead of 4.
I will send you pics when i take it all finished.
Im a bit annoyed , we had handover yesterday, and they said last minute jobs would be done, but they have not done them and it will be after xmas.
But up to that they where great, so I dont want to slag them off really.
Where are you building. Denise
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas present Enjoy your new home
Yes it is, but very stressful, Thanks though.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kevinl
Great news.

It must be a really big relief.
Do they give you much off if you do some of the finishing yourself?

As the prices have crept away from us I was thinking of seeing if I could do the finishing myself, fit the Kitchen, tiling, decorating, that sort of thing.

Kevin
The way things are going, and the shortage of tradesman , you might be able to, you would have to discuss it with the builder.
We have done some finishing ourselves, to cut the cost. Denise
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:53 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Just looked on the website at your house Denise. Looks fab!
Pity they don't build in QLD!
Enjoy.
Julie. x
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 6:42 pm
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

The way things are going, and the shortage of tradesman , you might be able to, you would have to discuss it with the builder.
We have done some finishing ourselves, to cut the cost. Denise
Hi Denise,
I'm sure you've told me this before but I can't find the post.
The prices on the Content web site how do they compare with the actual end cost?

Thanks

Kevin
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 9:42 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and have a great christmas.

Cheers

Ginny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.