Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We go in a few days, i have a few words!

We go in a few days, i have a few words!

Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:42 am
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We go in a few days, i have a few words!

Originally Posted by MrCro
ah nice one I live not far out of Liverpool at the mo, is that your neck of the woods?

Had big wedding weekend in Nottingham and still recovering today!
I am up there on the Cheshire belt, do not want the fans all camping on my doorstep! Five days till lift off! Just got to make sure this hangover stays till we get airborn, then the real fun starts!

Too early for a coldy yet?

As always the Moon!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:44 am
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouB
Good luck Keith. We fly out 7th to Bris. Will keep an eye out for you to see how you are settling.

Its gettin exciting now, its like waiting for Santa, just jump aboard that great big A380 sley, and up we go!

Keith
Old Sep 29th 2009, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Its gettin exciting now, its like waiting for Santa, just jump aboard that great big A380 sley, and up we go!

Keith
singapore air or qantas sley???

singapore air awesome - drinks service above and beyond all others (closely followed by Malaysian but they dont fly from MAN anymore!)

If on singapore A380 try get the upstairs seats pre-booked online as its great up there (they ordered plane layout to have an economy plus service up there but decided not to launch it - so you get better quality at same price!)

Wish I was flying so soon, we could have had a good old drinkies!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 12:52 pm
Banned

singapore air or qantas sley???

singapore air awesome - drinks service above and beyond all others (closely followed by Malaysian but they dont fly from MAN anymore!)

If on singapore A380 try get the upstairs seats pre-booked online as its great up there (they ordered plane layout to have an economy plus service up there but decided not to launch it - so you get better quality at same price!)

Wish I was flying so soon, we could have had a good old drinkies!
Singapore A380 upstairs prebooked £30 each! 71 A and C....................

Keith
Attached Thumbnails We go in a few days, i have a few words!-1.jpg  

Last edited by Keith Moon; Sep 29th 2009 at 1:07 pm.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

Singapore A380 upstairs prebooked £30 each! 71 A and C....................

Keith
Good choice, up there I think there were about 60-70 people with 4 trolley dolleys serving us and 2-3 toilets! Good drinking Mr Moon!

Downstairs (I had a wander down as stairs at back of plane) there were hundreds being served by 4-5 trolley dollys and prob about 6 bogs!

It makes it a hell of alot easier flights - ambassador hotel in Changi terminal good too if you have few hours to kill, it was really cheap so we booked for 12 hours, slept 4-5 when got there, headed into singapore for 4-5 hours then showered changed and next flight! Perfect to fill the time we had to wait to get the A380!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Keith, are you taking 40k baggage allowance. If so, do you have to put it in 2 bags (for health and safety / lifting) or can you put it in 1? lou
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:25 pm
Banned

Keith, are you taking 40k baggage allowance. If so, do you have to put it in 2 bags (for health and safety / lifting) or can you put it in 1? lou

Cheers Lou, no, i am on a 136 PR, i have already validated it last year on a reccie, so only allowed 25kg i think!

Keith
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:59 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Lou, the maximum a bag can weigh is 32kg for health and safety reasons, so you'll need 2 bags.

Julie. x
Old Oct 1st 2009, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: We go in a few days, i have a few words!

putting this thread back to the top as top man 'Keith' is departing soon!

bon voyage amigo, hope to see you soon in sunny Queensland!

(yep I've had a few tonight!)
Old Oct 1st 2009, 9:31 am
Banned

Went out last night, was talking to my mate about the emotions, and how many tissues you can get through, the tears and that.

I was standing next to this couple, and this lad, he looked over at me. He said its funny that, did you mention tissues, i said yep, why?

Anyway he looked at his missus, and said we were talking tonight about how she would like a larger set of breasts; his missus said quite openly, i wish my breasts were larger. I was quite astounded, never met them before. Thought, hey up, here we go; two’s a crowd, three’s good company!

Then this lad said well take a leaf out of his book, start using some tissue, rub them between your breasts for the next two months, see what happens?

I said, that’s a weird one mate, never heard of that before? She said that will not work, how the hell will it make my breasts bigger?

He looked at me, winked, smiled at his missus, and said "well it worked for your ass"?

Keith
Old Oct 1st 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Went out last night, was talking to my mate about the emotions, and how many tissues you can get through, the tears and that.

I was standing next to this couple, and this lad, he looked over at me. He said its funny that, did you mention tissues, i said yep, why?

Anyway he looked at his missus, and said we were talking tonight about how she would like a larger set of breasts; his missus said quite openly, i wish my breasts were larger. I was quite astounded, never met them before. Thought, hey up, here we go; two’s a crowd, three’s good company!

Then this lad said well take a leaf out of his book, start using some tissue, rub them between your breasts for the next two months, see what happens?

I said, that’s a weird one mate, never heard of that before? She said that will not work, how the hell will it make my breasts bigger?

He looked at me, winked, smiled at his missus, and said "well it worked for your ass"?

Keith
Nice one!

We sold our house in first 24hours to young buyers who already sold their house so no chain!!!!

Get in!!!!

Might be joining you in QLD alot sooner than expected!

All I need now is $3 to the £!!!!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2009, 1:07 pm
Banned

Nice one!

We sold our house in first 24hours to young buyers who already sold their house so no chain!!!!

Get in!!!!

Might be joining you in QLD alot sooner than expected!

All I need now is $3 to the £!!!!!!!

This time next week, should be more lor less sorted, just gotta lose some of the clothes to fit the tissues in

House sale 8 weeks, see you in 10 then?

Lubbly Jubbly!!!Keith
Old Oct 1st 2009, 9:37 pm
Banned

Me and Ms Moon were coming through customs last year at Brisbane airport carrying a large bottle.

'What have you there?' asked the suspicious officer.

'Tis Lourdes holy water. I am bringing it to Australia with me,' said Ms Moon.

The officer took the bottle and tried some. 'Why, it's Jack Daniels whisky,' he spluttered.

'Lord bless me missus,' i said to the officer. 'Another bloomin' miracle.'

Always Keith
Old Oct 1st 2009, 9:57 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Hell Keith, I thought you'd never get to this stage.

Will the missus come, won't the missus come, shall I fly on x, y, z, or a pink elephant...

Best of luck, matey.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 7:21 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Best of Luck with the move Keith, you'll love the Goldie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.