Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We go in a few days, i have a few words!

We go in a few days, i have a few words!

Old Sep 28th 2009, 12:22 pm
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default We go in a few days, i have a few words!

Sod the stress of it all, that can be offset by feelin knackered all the time and drinking as much as your body can possibly take.

EMOTIONS, that is it, it is emotionally draining, do not know why, but all who have gone know what i mean, all that have yet to be days away from flying, be ready!

Forget you clothes, your weight restrictions will be exceeded for your need of these;

Keith
Old Sep 28th 2009, 12:26 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We go in a few days, i have a few words!

Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Sod the stress of it all, that can be offset by feelin knackered all the time and drinking as much as your body can possibly take.

EMOTIONS, that is it, it is emotionally draining, do not know why, but all who have gone know what i mean, all that have yet to be days away from flying, be ready!

Forget you clothes, your weight restrictions will be exceeded for your need of these;

http://www.kleenex.co.uk/Themes/Defa...xForMenBox.jpg

Keith
Yup, you'll need plenty of those

Enjoy the adventure Keith.

Julie. x
Old Sep 28th 2009, 12:31 pm
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Yup, you'll need plenty of those

Enjoy the adventure Keith.

Julie. x

You set me off again Jules old girl!

As he grabs another tin of super strength out the fridge just to offset the feeling of being bolloxed!

Keith
Old Sep 28th 2009, 12:39 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh for gods sake man, you're only shifting your entire life to the other side of the world, giving up everything you know backwards, turning to a life where you know nothing and no one and starting all over again with no idea what will happen.

God, men do fuss!

Good luck Keith, open mind, relax and go with the flow. Oh and don't forget to get off the plane, get to the nearest beach and have a beer. Everything else will happen after that.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 12:55 pm
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Keith. From here on in, you've got the future ahead of you, and you get to write it. Enjoy!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:36 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

You set me off again Jules old girl!

As he grabs another tin of super strength out the fridge just to offset the feeling of being bolloxed!

Keith
You are such a wuss
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

look on the bright side you have around 22 hours of free drinking on the plane to get you there!!!

good luck - keep drumming!

PS: If you are heading to QLD let us know what the job market is like
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MrCro
look on the bright side you have around 22 hours of free drinking on the plane to get you there!!!

good luck - keep drumming!

PS: If you are heading to QLD let us know what the job market is like
No probs mate, yep heading to Queensland.

I have 154 hours of paid drinking prior to lift off, then 22 after lift off!

I carry a spare with me; you know a "liver" reckon i will need it before we touch down, just hope someone can lend me a "jack"!

As always Keith
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

No probs mate, yep heading to Queensland.

I have 154 hours of paid drinking prior to lift off, then 22 after lift off!

I carry a spare with me; you know a "liver" reckon i will need it before we touch down, just hope someone can lend me a "jack"!

As always Keith
Where in QLD? we are heading to Sunshine Coast!

I've had some great drinks on the flights to oz over the years - one BA flight when I was 19 - I was pressing the button every 20 mins for a drink. Then when people were sleeping I was still drinking as cannot sleep on there.

A trolley dolley came to my seat and when I ordered another drink she said I had to come with her!!?? I thought that's it no more drink for me!!!

So she marched me to rear of plane and opened the curtain to the galley where all the others were sat drinking coffee, eating and one was brushing anothers hair!!?? SO I thought eye eye, mile high club here I come!!!

But the trolley dolly then pointed to the galley drawers and said to me "right the whiskey is in that one and the ginger ale in that one! Stand there like a good boy and help yourself coz we're on a break!"

It was great, stood there for an hour chatting the old girls up and drinking, I got VIP service for the rest of the flight as I was now their new mate but back fired as they rushed me a last minute coffee before landing and ended up spilling it on my pants!!!??? But then gave me a gift vouchure which more than covered the cost of the dry clean!!

Happy memories!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Good luck and look forward to reading your update once you have settled.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:11 pm
Banned

Where in QLD? we are heading to Sunshine Coast!

So she marched me to rear of plane and opened the curtain to the galley where all the others were sat drinking coffee, eating and one was brushing anothers hair!!?? SO I thought eye eye, mile high club here I come!!!
Happy memories!
Class, absolute class

We are going to Southport, the Gold Coast, where all the action is, Brisvegas, not for all, but i love it, keeps me feeling young even though i am older now!!

Keith
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Class, absolute class

We are going to Southport, the Gold Coast, where all the action is, Brisvegas, not for all, but i love it, keeps me feeling young even though i am older now!!

Keith
know what you mean, I hit 40 in Dec but still act like the 19 on that first flight to Oz!

We looked at GC and Southport last recky trip (as I worked in Sydney on prior trips) but there was something about the Sunshine Coast and loads of land being released so as a builder that suits me for work!

I spent my first new years eve on that trip in Surfers Paradise and had a top week up there, can't beat abit of Vegas/Blackpool style fun!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:27 pm
Banned

know what you mean, I hit 40 in Dec but still act like the 19 on that first flight to Oz!

We looked at GC and Southport last recky trip (as I worked in Sydney on prior trips) but there was something about the Sunshine Coast and loads of land being released so as a builder that suits me for work!

I spent my first new years eve on that trip in Surfers Paradise and had a top week up there, can't beat abit of Vegas/Blackpool style fun!
I am two years older than you Senor Cro, spent the last two weekends of the last four in Blackpool/Liverpool, just filling my boots till lift off!

Fun fun fun, you cannot beat fun!!!!

Keith
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

I am two years older than you Senor Cro, spent the last two weekends of the last four in Blackpool/Liverpool, just filling my boots till lift off!

Fun fun fun, you cannot beat fun!!!!

Keith
ah nice one I live not far out of Liverpool at the mo, is that your neck of the woods?

Had big wedding weekend in Nottingham and still recovering today!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Good luck Keith. We fly out 7th to Bris. Will keep an eye out for you to see how you are settling.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.