Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WBB's Post Checking

WBB's Post Checking

Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:27 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough
Default WBB's Post Checking

WBB - are you working tomorrow or will you be able to check the post when it comes?

(Just so's I know whether to log on before my morning fag or not to rush!! )
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:30 pm
WBB

Default Re: WBB's Post Checking

Originally posted by Pollster
WBB - are you working tomorrow or will you be able to check the post when it comes?

i am working...nights

i will be sure to let you know if there is anything in the post, although i am not really expecting to hear anything untill towards the end of the month.

Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:31 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WBB's Post Checking

should`nt bother checkin poll probably be on 5 live
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:35 pm
Kiwified member

lol - NEWSFLASH - we interrupt this mindless chitchat about what happened with the footy this weekend to announce the WBB has his visa!!! - now back to the travel news!

Right you are WBB - I'll try not to get so worried for a bit then.
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:37 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

lol - NEWSFLASH - we interrupt this mindless chitchat about what happened with the footy this weekend to announce the WBB has his visa!!! - now back to the travel news!

Right you are WBB - I'll try not to get so worried for a bit then.
mindless chit chat gooners top of league how dare you pollster
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:39 pm
Kiwified member

Originally posted by wengerboy
Sorry - mindless to me!

I only have it on because I can't be bothered to retune the damn thing and it is better than listening to the 'getting the kids ready for school' chaos going on next door ( they are SO loud!)
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:41 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default apology

Sorry - mindless to me!

I only have it on because I can't be bothered to retune the damn thing and it is better than listening to the 'getting the kids ready for school' chaos going on next door ( they are SO loud!)
apology excepted i listen to it cos streetboy and bam bam and harriet and jono and all the other muppets piss me off
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:47 pm
WBB

gooners

Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:49 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by welshboybilly
gooners

nite nite
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:52 pm
WBB

nite nite
those little remind me of arsenal's style of play.

Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:16 pm
Up The Arse!!

george graham`s time maybe what did the toon win while george was fillin highbury with trophies p.s post when i go to bed chicken
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:59 pm
WBB

george graham`s time maybe what did the toon win while george was fillin highbury with trophies p.s post when i go to bed chicken
the only thing george graham filled was his wallet.

Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:03 pm
Up The Arse!!

the only thing george graham filled was his wallet.

wrong again he only used brown paper bags
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:15 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

The Gooners play a style of football that your barcodes couldn't even conjure up in their dreams WBB and you know it!!
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:18 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default you da shit too km

Originally posted by Kentish Man
The Gooners play a style of football that your barcodes couldn't even conjure up in their dreams WBB and you know it!!
yo km fancy comin up the home of football 2 moro nite for the semi :note for wbb semi means semi final ha ha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.