Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WBB banned (again)

WBB banned (again)

Old Jun 16th 2004, 12:31 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

The worst thing , my little "clog wog " simone is your almost ,devotion to bringing , the welsh"wanker' , to his knee,s. Get over it , and may you and Pascal , have a nice life in my COUNTRY.................. MM
Old Jun 16th 2004, 1:53 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally posted by mr mover
The worst thing , my little "clog wog " simone is your almost ,devotion to bringing , the welsh"wanker' , to his knee,s. Get over it , and may you and Pascal , have a nice life in my COUNTRY.................. MM
To gauge the general opinion … vote on the WBB poll on take it outside …

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=236751
Old Jun 16th 2004, 2:23 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mr mover

Kinda harsh there m8
Old Jun 16th 2004, 6:07 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Chopper-Chris
To gauge the general opinion … vote on the WBB poll on take it outside …

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=236751
Chris, you forgot to add the option:
4. Who really gives a shit. He's just some guy

That would get my vote. Let's not make him a forum martyr. He has had some useful contributions to this / these forum(s) but he got banned for spouting some pretty heavy shite at people for no good reason than his own entertainment
Old Jun 16th 2004, 6:21 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by hevs

WBB, you overstepped the mark once to often and as i have said in the other post, IMHO the abuse was totally unecessary. Ceri may be opionated, but just cos you don't agree, does not mean that she is a C and needs a good ****ing

Playing Devil's advocate, Ceri did go into a forum purely to abuse WBB. By her own admission she has no interest in the 'Take it outside' forum but seems to have had such a bee in her bonnet about WBB that she posted just in an attempt to get at him. That's fine, the two have their history but the response from WBB was predictable and Ceri knew that full well.

As a rule WBB's abuse was nearly always aimed at those who asked for it.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 6:30 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Playing Devil's advocate, Ceri did go into a forum purely to abuse WBB. By her own admission she has no interest in the 'Take it outside' forum but seems to have had such a bee in her bonnet about WBB that she posted just in an attempt to get at him.
Who started that thread???
OK, 'we' didn't have to reply... but I guess it's not easy for some people to take abuse, without responding.....
And, yes, of course Ceri could've known what's coming, as she's had that kind of abuse from him before.

(the thread which has now mysteriously been deleted.....)
Old Jun 16th 2004, 7:06 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Simone
Who started that thread???
OK, 'we' didn't have to reply... but I guess it's not easy for some people to take abuse, without responding.....
And, yes, of course Ceri could've known what's coming, as she's had that kind of abuse from him before.

(the thread which has now mysteriously been deleted.....)
Th thread never existed. And should you mention it again, The Moderators will get you in the dead of night.

:scared:

As for Ceri, she wasn't responding to his direct abuse that time but joined in the thread to give Billy her tuppence worth.

Like I said, just being Devil's advocate. But if you dish it be prepared to receive it. WBB was.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 8:42 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
I wound you up on Sat nite Wot did i miss?!
Havnt been on here long enough to know your past coments! but you were pretty tame with me?!
Goodluck anyway!
Mrs madsad.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:02 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

WBB was a lot of things on these forums.

informative
helpful
funny
witty
obnoxious
troll hunter

He lived on the edge and knew it. That was his way. Lived by the sword - died by the sword. You liked or disliked. Personally I liked.

Recently he became totally entangled in his war with MJ. Wherever one posted the other was close behind. Never seen so many threads go off topic - and I've seen a few

It is as though the satisfaction of seeing MJ banned went to his head. The culmination was a verbal tirade that was totally unacceptable and even the offer to retract was ignored.

Bill, you went off the rails big time mate. No-one is bigger than the forum.....and it is a forum not a degenerates cesspit.

Would like to see you back on the forum so hope you can swallow your pride and realise your closest mates on here all agree you were out of order on this.

If not then I wish you good luck on the house sale and for the move to Aus.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kentish Man
As for Ceri, she wasn't responding to his direct abuse that time but joined in the thread to give Billy her tuppence worth.

Like I said, just being Devil's advocate. But if you dish it be prepared to receive it. WBB was.
Prepared to recieve what exactly??
Evil twisted death threats and total abuse??? WBB was bang out of order and not even man enough to admit it and appologise to those concerned.
I, like many others on here used to find him amusing, but he was getting well beyond a joke. I certainly hope he doesn't return. He has already been given a chance and effed it up, BIG time!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:23 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

I was not going to post , or comment in this thread. I've had enough of these stupid irrelevant , nasty threads, and irrelevant "stupidy" polls attacking certain people. But seeing as my name is popping up in this thread, and some of you have the total wrong end of the stick, I will just give you these ten points below, and say no more on the subject of him:

Number one - the thread that he started was attacking people who are moving, or, and moved back to the UK. He started the thread to provoke people, not the other way around. People have every right to defend themselves against his insults.

Number two - I actually welcomed him, and was very polite and nice to him when he first joined, when he was a "polite newbee".
It first started when he attacked a lady ( African I think she was) in the lounge who was just asking for help regarding tickets, foul mouthed her for no reason at all. I stuck up for the lady.. posted some links to her for tickets, and apologised for all Welsh people, as she seemed to think by his actions all Welsh people were as rude and vindictive as him. He has attacked and foulmouthed not only myself but countless of other users too.

Number three - every time someone posted a question on their pets , he thought it was funny to go way over the top.Other times he was totally racist .. the usual stuff "r*g h**" etc etc

Number four - he abused anyone who did not agree with him , and took to his usual threatening behaviour. If you agreed with him and found him funny - he was ok to you.

Number five - he threatened me months ago with his Pming, which he totally denied, and said that I Pm'd him.
I did not send them onto the mod's , with hindsight I should have - I have never reported anyone on this forum up until now. (The Pm's he sent me yesterday, I did forward onto the mod) in my two years of being here, no matter if I disagree with them or not.I've never until now felt the need to report anybody.

Number six - I have never, ever sent any person threatening Pm's .. in fact I don't ever send Pm's full stop , I only reply to Pm's when someone sends me a question - never send/start a Pm myself.

Number seven - I have never Pm'd Wbb not once , which he tried to claim/lie that I did ( this was his defence when I brought it out in the open that he was sending abusive Pm's) . I have never Pm'd him not even in a reply to his obnoxious threaten Pm's - I've always ignored his Pm's and deleted them ( again with hindsight I should not have done that.. I should have sent them to the mod)

Number eight - right from the near start, he has been racist and utterly foul mouthed, rude, obnoxious .. need I go on. You may have found it funny if you were not at the receiving end. But it is a different matter if you are on the receiving end.

Number nine - threatening to kill someone is not on. I was not upset by the foulmouthed word c*n* - it's just a mere foul mouthed word. Hell I've been called worse ( like an Aussie .. just joking).
The fact that he Pm's people saying he's going to come and "get" them and kill them is just not on. It is illegal to physically threaten someone's life, I do not care about forum rules ( although it is against rules) I'm talking about real law, real day to day. . Personally I think he's one little nasty joke of a man, but a different person, maybe a woman living by herself could actually be scared witless by his vicious threats - that is not on! Or he could even be actually serious - I don't know. I don't know him from "Adam". ..just that he's some person who is threatening my safety, my life. ( and with regards to this I have absolutely no qualms in reporting this to the police here in Aus if it carries on.. I take threats of violence seriously. I have his name, and a face to the name)

Number ten - I'm glad he's been banned. I personally think he's very vindictive, foulmouthed, rude, and takes thing way too far with his cowardly threats of physical harm

With Regards

Last edited by Ceri; Jun 17th 2004 at 1:27 am.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Well put Ceri,

I too found all his ramblings and abuse to be appalling.

This is not what this forum is about. There are many other places that he can post such rubbish and people won't be so offended.

I have always thought of this forum as a 'Family Friendly' sort of place, but on occassions we get someone on that rips it to pieces, and the people on it too.

I totally agree that the moderators should put these people in the 'bin'.

Whisky
Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:40 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whisky
I totally agree that the moderators should put these people in the 'bin'.

Whisky
With no recycling presumably!! (ie red card, not yellow)
Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:50 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Can we draw a line under the whole sorry saga now?
WBB's gone. Ceri has had her say.
Move on.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 5:55 am
NZ or Bust!

Sazzle is an unknown quantity at this point

When we go out to, say, a pub we choose a nice place with comfortable surroundings, a warm welcoming atmosphere and freindly people.

We choose not to go where there is sawdust and vomit on the floor, where paople are periodically brawling and where the general atmosphere suggests lowlifes.

That is just us.

When we first started using this forum, we thought it would be of the former variety...

However, we now feel that we should provide our own brush if we want an area free of sawdust.

Sad, really.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.