Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WBB banned (again)

WBB banned (again)

Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:56 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by anya4oz
The solution here is a simple one: we just turn this into 'The Big Brother Forum' & members get to vote on who should be banned at any given time.

Oh yes, and we all get our pics in the tabloids, too.

Anyone up for it?

Anya.

FPMSL !!!!!!!!!

I aint squirtin cake mix on my man boobs for NO ONE !!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:59 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by bundy
Blimey, didn't know all this was going on and have to admit to being rather shocked and a bit scared by the whole thing. I thought this was meant to be a useful, informative, supportive forum, with some lighthearted banter and irrelevant posts along the way to lighten the mood. Not death threats and character assassinations.
Agreed. Of late it has been getting about as scary and political as Tudor England, but without the frocks.

Anya.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Quite amazing isnt it, how familiarity breeds contempt.

Least in AUstralia, you just get called a Wan*** , and thats the end of it.. But here it more sinister and engineered.

Sad when the only reason i come here is to read abc's posts and a few others, and use peoples experience as a barometer against out success/failings.

Erm, is this a criticism of me?
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:02 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

No it was a general opinion
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:02 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

No, I think he was agreeing with you.

But if you like, I'll go & bash him up anyway.

Anya.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Anya.
Right. Total sleep deprivation on my part (at May Ball last night). Feeling sensitive and didn't quite understand Timber's comment
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:04 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Who is this WBB anyway?
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:07 pm
Banned

Anya.

Please dont or ill Tell me mum
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
I thought that forum was created specifically for the "over the top" discussions

I did notice that after WBB was banned the first time, he did seem to keep his more outragous comments out of the "Australia & NewZealand Forum" , and not having seen much of the take it outside forum, I hadn't heard that much from him for ages. It almost seemed that he had made a choice not to disrupt this particular forum.
He was a frequent visitor to 'Moving Back to the UK' (and lets just say when he posted in there it wasn't to wish us well)
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:09 pm
She's a bird, you know

Please dont or ill Tell me mum
It's alright, no bashing necessary (wouldn't want to be banned for being aggressive in a thread about WBB being aggressive)
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:11 pm
Banned

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
He was a frequent visitor to 'Moving Back to the UK' (and lets just say when he posted in there it wasn't to wish us well)

I only come on this part of the forum.

Why would anyone slant someone moving back to uk????

Doesnt this beggar the question , "surely they have personal reasons ""?

Id hate to have to move back, but its a reality, and if I had to id expect encouragement and not damnation
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:12 pm
Banned

It's alright, no bashing necessary (wouldn't want to be banned for being aggressive in a thread about WBB being aggressive)

Are you being agressive towards me an aggressively non aggressive way !!!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

Are you being agressive towards me an aggressively non aggressive way !!!!

Don't confuse my poor sleep deprived brain even more! I'm a pacifist, honest. No aggression here, promise.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:41 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

This what I just posted in Janeyray's thread.

Just remember: WBB was not just banned because of his comments to Ceri.

He was always(mostly) quite nice in this forum, but that certainly wasn' t the case everywhere

---------------------------------------
I started the poll thread. But the reason was, because WBB started the thread about those returning to the UK were tossers. I was defending(most of) them.

Now, my poll thread was moved(very understandable), and closed.
While WBB's offending thread was kept open(and is still going strong).
But, eventually it did lead to him getting banned.

Only strange thing is, people seem to think that the only reason he is banned is because of those nasty comments to Ceri.
I do think that is enough to be banned, but it certainly wasn't the only reason!!
Problem is, he was always nice in this (Aus/NZ culture) forum. I used to like him too. But just because he's in other forums, and pm'ing, it doesn't give him the right to be that abusive.

Lately he was getting more and more nasty(even to me, told me to bugger of back to this forum when I was defending hiddenpaw/pants).
Also, in the past he's accussed Ceri of pm'ing him with abuse, with a new identity, which has never been proved. And I really don't believe it.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:58 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

For people who still see WBB as the funny friendly guy(yes, I was one of those people once too)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...65#post1479965

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...48#post1479948

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...85#post1479785
(that was a very very very disgusting pic of skinned/cut up cats)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...39#post1476339
(Ok, it was Mick J, but still)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...97#post1474597
Right.... and what are you doing yourself???

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...36#post1474436

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...41#post1474241
So, it's ok to post in there??? So, I can go in there and say anything? Read the ruled thread up the top!!!
Sounds like: keeping up appearances!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...19#post1473619

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...47#post1473347
Can't count.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...64#post1468964
So modest...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...67#post1471867
Oh, I'm not allowed in Take it Outside?? And there are still ruled there(see top thread,.. not that they're enforced much...)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...85#post1468185
The starting thread.

And that's just since 9 june, when that thread was started.

Last edited by Simone; Jun 15th 2004 at 9:21 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.