Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WBB banned (again)

WBB banned (again)

Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:11 pm
double u bb

Default WBB banned (again)

this will be my last post, i have been banned for a run in with ptlabs on the take it outside forum.

i have enjoyed my time posting here over the last 12 months but like all good things it has come to an end, rather prematurely but there we go.

i am sorry if i offended anyone in my time here but i call it as i see it and am a very uncompromising person and often controversial.

i still have a lot of friends on this board so i guess this is goodbye.

good luck to all those waiting for visas and those selling houses etc etc.

see you on the other side.

Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive always found you ok, but never took anything you posted seriously!!!

All the best, hope my house sells before yours!!! LOL
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear you are leaving

Hope it all works out for you in Oz.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:20 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: WBB banned (again)

Originally posted by double u bb
this will be my last post, i have been banned for a run in with ptlabs on the take it outside forum.

i have enjoyed my time posting here over the last 12 months but like all good things it has come to an end, rather prematurely but there we go.

i am sorry if i offended anyone in my time here but i call it as i see it and am a very uncompromising person and often controversial.

it happens to the best of us,... no hold on it hasn't happened to me yet. oh well whatever. i hope everything goes as planned. good luck
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

I must have missed this
They must be angry as they have even deleted you from the hall of fame. Bondipom is the No 1 poster now.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:30 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Hope all goes well with your move and you are living the dream soon in the land of oz, you always made me laugh anyway, I wonder what that says about my sense of humour!!! Good Luck.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perhaps I am a bit sad, but then again I do take things with a pinch of salt. Wouldnt get involved in slanging matches but did find some of the comments on the postings quite amusing, however I do appreciate that the people they were aimed at would not have seen it in such a `light` way
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Deleted all your posts from the search and everything !!

Must have really pi@$ed someone off this time

Good luck with the house sale - sure you will be keeping an eye on Expats one way or another
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:34 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Attached Thumbnails WBB banned (again)-untitled.jpg  
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:34 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by debsy
I must have missed this
They must be angry as they have even deleted you from the hall of fame. Bondipom is the No 1 poster now.
Yeah, they didn't do that to mickj (also recently banned).
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with everything welshboybilly, wbb, double u bb et al.

OzTennis
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Postings are still ther......last page of moving back to uk topic in take it outside!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 2:17 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

personally , and im speaking broadly, 90% of the time i thought u were a prick WBB

However, when you do/did post PROPERLY !!! I found you very amusing and extremely resourceful.

Its a shame you have gone, however if you have issues with Upper Management, perhaps its for the best.

Hope your new life downunder goes well, and id like to meet you, buy you a beer and laugh at the beaurocracy that stagnates what is on the whole a very good forum !!

All the best Steve
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:13 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Blimey, they're droppin' like flies round here - it's getting like Argentina in the 1970s...

Hope the New Life in Oz goes well, WBB.

Anya.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

stepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond repute

Can't there be some kind of "sinbin" arrangement for the posters that are deemed to take one step too far? I don't really contribute to the more controversial threads but they are at times a very good read and we need things spicing up, don't we? Ban these people for a week and let 'em back in. That's what I say!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.