water ski clubs

Old May 23rd 2004, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough
Default water ski clubs

Does anyone know of any water-ski clubs around Brisbane area?
from very keen water-skier
keith
Old May 23rd 2004, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: water ski clubs

Originally posted by taylors244
Does anyone know of any water-ski clubs around Brisbane area?
from very keen water-skier
keith
Hi Keith...that is something I was also wondering. By the way we are in Redditch.

Sharon
Old May 24th 2004, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough

Hi sharon
do you water ski at the moment? if so where?
Just at the beginning of the migration process.Going out for a month in Dec to suss things out.We have family in coolangatta, have you been there before?we`ll be there in Dec.
Hoping to find somewhere to ski while we`re out there.
keith
Old May 24th 2004, 9:08 pm
Blue army down under!

nickram is an unknown quantity at this point

If you find anywhere check out if they do Wakeboarding too.
Dont want to hang up my board, now I've started getting the hang off it!
Old May 25th 2004, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by taylors244
Hi sharon
do you water ski at the moment? if so where?
Just at the beginning of the migration process.Going out for a month in Dec to suss things out.We have family in coolangatta, have you been there before?we`ll be there in Dec.
Hoping to find somewhere to ski while we`re out there.
keith

I have not done any water skiing since last November in Mauritius, far to cold in the UK.

We went out to Coolangatta for a month over Xmas and New year and loved it. We are looking at property in that area and hope to buy a boat so that I can water ski as often as possible.

Sharon