Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Water Parks, Theme Parks, Perth

Water Parks, Theme Parks, Perth

Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:59 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Water Parks, Theme Parks, Perth

Hi all, can anyone tell me the best water parks to take my 6 year old???? and are there any theme parks around, have seen adventure world advertised but no-where else!! thanks then . PS i will soon be NOR but happy to travel south
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:04 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Water Parks, Theme Parks, Perth

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all, can anyone tell me the best water parks to take my 6 year old???? and are there any theme parks around, have seen adventure world advertised but no-where else!! thanks then . PS i will soon be NOR but happy to travel south

Hi Dawn

There is the Great Escape at Hillarys whish is heat water slides and open all year round, Adventure World at Bibra Lakes but that is not open till the summer and Kalamunda Wet N Wild but not sure when thats one open.

Sam
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:07 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Hi Dawn

There is the Great Escape at Hillarys whish is heat water slides and open all year round, Adventure World at Bibra Lakes but that is not open till the summer and Kalamunda Wet N Wild but not sure when thats one open.

Sam
I had my daughters 8th birthday part at the Great Escape. The kids love it there.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:13 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I had my daughters 8th birthday part at the Great Escape. The kids love it there.
My daughter can spent all day there and come like a little wrinkled prune
Great for catching up on your reading too...dont see her for hours!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter can spent all day there and come like a little wrinkled prune
Great for catching up on your reading too...dont see her for hours!
I wish, I have a 4 year old who needs constant monitoring, she was the angelic one running around at the hillarys meet last thursday
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:42 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Ahh thanks for that, i might try there, shes 6 is she too young??

I wish, I have a 4 year old who needs constant monitoring, she was the angelic one running around at the hillarys meet last thursday
Old Sep 19th 2006, 8:30 am
I'm watching YOU...

Did you find the information on Joondalup Guides? If not I have the contact details and can PM them to you or let you have them if your are coming to Hillarys on Thursday
Old Sep 19th 2006, 8:33 am
Gutter Gob!!

Did you find the information on Joondalup Guides? If not I have the contact details and can PM them to you or let you have them if your are coming to Hillarys on Thursday
I didn't find anything out. I am coming Thursday so can pick details up from you then if thats OK, my PM box full and I haven't got time to clean it out!!!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:15 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

there is the indian ocean too
Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:57 am
Ocean Reef

Location: Landed in Perth July'06 & now freezing in Melbourne! Brisbane Bound soon and lovin it everyday!
luchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud of

Hi there,

My husband has just started work at The Great Escape at Hillary's. Its great fun for kids, we used to take our kid there when he was younger. You can go in for free and watch your kids, there's bumper cars, trampolines and a few other things and the Harbour shops are great too ( if you haven't already been there).

Originally Posted by Dawn