British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Water Parks, Theme Parks, Perth (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/water-parks-theme-parks-perth-397318/)

Dawn Sep 19th 2006 2:59 am

Water Parks, Theme Parks, Perth

Hi all, can anyone tell me the best water parks to take my 6 year old???? and are there any theme parks around, have seen adventure world advertised but no-where else!! thanks then :). PS i will soon be NOR but happy to travel south :D

thpinkpussycat Sep 19th 2006 3:04 am

Re: Water Parks, Theme Parks, Perth

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all, can anyone tell me the best water parks to take my 6 year old???? and are there any theme parks around, have seen adventure world advertised but no-where else!! thanks then :). PS i will soon be NOR but happy to travel south :D

Hi Dawn

There is the Great Escape at Hillarys whish is heat water slides and open all year round, Adventure World at Bibra Lakes but that is not open till the summer and Kalamunda Wet N Wild but not sure when thats one open.

Sam

northernbird Sep 19th 2006 3:07 am

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Hi Dawn

There is the Great Escape at Hillarys whish is heat water slides and open all year round, Adventure World at Bibra Lakes but that is not open till the summer and Kalamunda Wet N Wild but not sure when thats one open.

Sam

I had my daughters 8th birthday part at the Great Escape. The kids love it there.

thpinkpussycat Sep 19th 2006 3:13 am

Originally Posted by northernbird
I had my daughters 8th birthday part at the Great Escape. The kids love it there.

My daughter can spent all day there and come like a little wrinkled prune :D
Great for catching up on your reading too...dont see her for hours!

northernbird Sep 19th 2006 3:22 am

My daughter can spent all day there and come like a little wrinkled prune :D
Great for catching up on your reading too...dont see her for hours!

I wish, I have a 4 year old who needs constant monitoring, she was the angelic one running around at the hillarys meet last thursday

Dawn Sep 19th 2006 3:42 am

Ahh thanks for that, i might try there, shes 6 is she too young??

I wish, I have a 4 year old who needs constant monitoring, she was the angelic one running around at the hillarys meet last thursday

thpinkpussycat Sep 19th 2006 8:30 am

Did you find the information on Joondalup Guides? If not I have the contact details and can PM them to you or let you have them if your are coming to Hillarys on Thursday

northernbird Sep 19th 2006 8:33 am

Did you find the information on Joondalup Guides? If not I have the contact details and can PM them to you or let you have them if your are coming to Hillarys on Thursday

I didn't find anything out. I am coming Thursday so can pick details up from you then if thats OK, my PM box full and I haven't got time to clean it out!!!

sassenach Sep 19th 2006 11:15 am

there is the indian ocean too :)

luchi Oct 5th 2006 10:57 am

Hi there,

My husband has just started work at The Great Escape at Hillary's. Its great fun for kids, we used to take our kid there when he was younger. You can go in for free and watch your kids, there's bumper cars, trampolines and a few other things and the Harbour shops are great too ( if you haven't already been there). :)

Originally Posted by Dawn