Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wanted smashed crossdresser

wanted smashed crossdresser

Old Jan 15th 2004, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wanted smashed crossdresser

My neice got back from holiday in scotland the other day and washed her suitcase full of clothes.She awoke this morning to find the lot had been nicked off the back line.What`s that all about?Another friend here during the hols had a nude drunk bloke knocking at her front window,he thought it was his house.May`be the police should be looking for a smashed crossdresser wearing very tight size 8 clothes!!Whats glenelg south coming to.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Funny you say that Jockney..we had some bloke walk in our back door at 1am a couple of weeks ago asking if this was Becks house!!...after my heartbeat had slowed down enough for me to speak and say no, he turned around and walked back up my gardne path........SPOOOOOOOOOKY!!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by podgypossum
Funny you say that Jockney..we had some bloke walk in our back door at 1am a couple of weeks ago asking if this was Becks house!!...after my heartbeat had slowed down enough for me to speak and say no, he turned around and walked back up my gardne path........SPOOOOOOOOOKY!!
something to do with the amount of booze consumed on jetty rd at the weekends!becks house I reckon he was drowning in becks beer!!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:54 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wanted smashed crossdresser

Originally posted by jockney
My neice got back from holiday in scotland the other day and washed her suitcase full of clothes.She awoke this morning to find the lot had been nicked off the back line.What`s that all about?Another friend here during the hols had a nude drunk bloke knocking at her front window,he thought it was his house.May`be the police should be looking for a smashed crossdresser wearing very tight size 8 clothes!!Whats glenelg south coming to.

Were these the clothes, because i saw this guy skipping down the road this morning !!
Attached Thumbnails wanted smashed crossdresser-cross%2520dresser%252031.gif  
Old Jan 17th 2004, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi,Steve b brought this to the top to let you read.
Old Jan 17th 2004, 10:29 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by jockney
Hi,Steve b brought this to the top to let you read.
Not being a size 8, my clothes should be ok then!
Old Jan 17th 2004, 10:31 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wanted smashed crossdresser

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Were these the clothes, because i saw this guy skipping down the road this morning !!
hey he`s not bad