Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanna Be A Star....

Wanna Be A Star....

Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:22 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Wanna Be A Star....

Hi everyone

This is really for you lucky buggers already out there. I don't know if you've already read my previous thread "BE THERE NOW....JUST CLICK" but it gives us mere UK citizens a live glimpse at beaches and such around Oz.

So what somebody (CathnPaul) on the forum has come up with, is basically if one or a few of you (more the merrier really) could be at a strategic camera point at a certain time and give us all a wave.

If you could at all try and accommodate us in this request you would indeed fetch a smile and a little ray of sunshine into our little and sad lives.

The website is ;

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/c...dows&state=VIC

and then use "dropdowns" to pick beach (stage) LOL

Thanx

BRICKY ADE

Last edited by BRICKY ADE; Jan 4th 2006 at 8:49 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:32 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wanna Be A Star....

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
Hi everyone

This is really for you lucky buggers already out there. I don't know if you've already read my previous thread "BE THERE NOW....JUST CLICK" but it gives us mere UK citizens a live glimpse at beaches and such around Oz.

So what somebody (CathnPaul) on the forum has come up with, is basically if one or a few of you (more the merrier really) could be at a strategic camera point at a certain time and give us all a wave.

If you could at all try and accommodate us in this request you would indeed fetch a smile and a little ray of sunshine into our little and sad lives.

The website is ;

and then use "dropdowns" to pick beach (stage, LOL)

Thanx

BRICKY ADE
Will do, It's now at the top of my list of things to do when we get to Adelaide..

How are you doing...You seem to be on here a lot of late....are you not working at the moment ...has your back gone again..????

CORKER.....nearly there...
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:48 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CORKER
Will do, It's now at the top of my list of things to do when we get to Adelaide..

How are you doing...You seem to be on here a lot of late....are you not working at the moment ...has your back gone again..????

CORKER.....nearly there...
Nah mate, me backs fine (touch wood). I'm just trying to keep motivated and focused on this bloody project called immigration and this forum is the only thing that can do it. Ya know yourself cos you've been there, got the t-shirt bought the book and then gone through the cold turkey haven't ya ???
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:56 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Nah mate, me backs fine (touch wood). I'm just trying to keep motivated and focused on this bloody project called immigration and this forum is the only thing that can do it. Ya know yourself cos you've been there, got the t-shirt bought the book and then gone through the cold turkey haven't ya ???

Yes....but I can kick this forum anytime I like....honest.......I'm not an addict..

SNIFF...SNIFF......

CORKER
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:03 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

There's only one beach in Perth that seems to work though, which is a bit crap

Triggs beach, and the camera's a bit erratic too
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:11 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

Originally Posted by CORKER
Yes....but I can kick this forum anytime I like....honest.......I'm not an addict..

SNIFF...SNIFF......

CORKER
LOL

loggin off now mate, am gonna bed, work tomorra this first week back knockin the shat owta me !! Am faxed !!

PS. Have you and/or your wife packed in work yet ??
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:58 am
NEO LIVES

LOL

loggin off now mate, am gonna bed, work tomorra this first week back knockin the shat owta me !! Am faxed !!

PS. Have you and/or your wife packed in work yet ??

The wife packed in work around September time to get the house ready to sell. As for me I've just handed my notice in for the 27th Jan... Just in time for our leaving party....are you coming down for a pint..???

CORKER
Old Jan 5th 2006, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

i've very sadly already arranged to do this for one of my kids at work on his 16th birthday!

but on the ourbrisbane.com southbank web cam...

i'll go hang my head in shame now...

YOSEMITE: appearing on a webcame near you in march 2006!
Old Jan 5th 2006, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

The website is ;

and then use "dropdowns" to pick beach (stage) LOL

Thanx

BRICKY ADE
LOL, thats it blame me.

Yosemite, give us a shout with the date/time etc.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Yosemite, give us a shout with the date/time etc.

no chance!!!
Old Jan 5th 2006, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoSemite
no chance!!!
LOL I would be the same mate.