Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Geelong Water Park ??

Geelong Water Park ??

Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Geelong Water Park ??

Does anyone know if there is a water park in Geelong and if so is it any good ? And where is it ?!

Cheers.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Geelong Water Park ??

there is one in Corio- just off Princes Highway, going toward Belmont.
No idea what it is like though!
Old Jan 5th 2006, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by haggis supper
Does anyone know if there is a water park in Geelong and if so is it any good ? And where is it ?!

Cheers.
Not sure if this is the same one the OP was talking about. Straight down the M1 heading through Geelong on the right hand side, you can't miss it. Looks as though it needs a bit of work. I might be wrong though. I have passed it a couple of times. Same condition as the one up in Lake side ( Puffing Billy )
Old Jan 5th 2006, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
Not sure if this is the same one the OP was talking about. Straight down the M1 heading through Geelong on the right hand side, you can't miss it. Looks as though it needs a bit of work. I might be wrong though. I have passed it a couple of times. Same condition as the one up in Lake side ( Puffing Billy )
Thanks Bhoywonder. Lucky result on NYD.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

This is the same one I meant (that part of Geelong is called Corio).

Does look a bit tatty though, and the area is a bit run down, so my guess would be that the inside leaves a little to be desired!
Old Jan 5th 2006, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pomster
This is the same one I meant (that part of Geelong is called Corio).

Does look a bit tatty though, and the area is a bit run down, so my guess would be that the inside leaves a little to be desired!
Thanks. We'll stay over in Beauy and Mrs Haggis will take the wee ones off to the beach instead.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Thanks Bhoywonder. Lucky result on NYD.
I had a look at the game online and it was a cracker. Good result none the less.
Are you following the footie?
Old Jan 5th 2006, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

I had a look at the game online and it was a cracker. Good result none the less.
Are you following the footie?
Sadly for me (bluenose) I am still. Less said the better eh ?!
Old Jan 5th 2006, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Sadly for me (bluenose) I am still. Less said the better eh ?!
Moving on quickly....................

I see you are in Beaumaris. I am just down the road in Edithvale, been here for 6 months. Heading off to the Britvics meet on Saturday. Not sure if you know anything about it. have a look at the link and see if it interests you

http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/...showtopic=1047
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Moving on quickly....................

I see you are in Beaumaris. I am just down the road in Edithvale, been here for 6 months. Heading off to the Britvics meet on Saturday. Not sure if you know anything about it. have a look at the link and see if it interests you

http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/...showtopic=1047
Sadly can't make the meet as it's our last weekend with the inlaws (they leave on Monday after 7 weeks with us !) and so we have a day out planned. Enjoy though and feel free to pm me with the odd abusive message re the footy - I do miss it !
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Sadly can't make the meet as it's our last weekend with the inlaws (they leave on Monday after 7 weeks with us !) and so we have a day out planned. Enjoy though and feel free to pm me with the odd abusive message re the footy - I do miss it !
Will do

Know the feeling with the inlaws, we are just managing to see them on planes over the next day or so.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Will do

Know the feeling with the inlaws, we are just managing to see them on planes over the next day or so.
Been great for the kids and Mrs Haggis but 7 weeks is a loooooooooong time.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Been great for the kids and Mrs Haggis but 7 weeks is a loooooooooong time.
I hear you

catch up later, time to head for home. Quiet week in the office this week.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

I hear you

catch up later, time to head for home. Quiet week in the office this week.
Working from home today. Have a good one. Catch up sometime soon I'm sure.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:37 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

that water park in Geelong isn't great. We went there once, but the slides weren't open because apparently it wasn't hot enough?! Can't remember how warm it was that day, but it was pretty hot.

If you haven't been then the foreshore in Geelong is really lovely withe the pier, park, carousel and open spaces. If you walk down to the 'Eastern Reserve' the beach is also quite nice - sandy. There are also benchs under palm trees if the sun gets too much while you watch the children play.

Really worth a visit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.