Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wales meet anyone

Wales meet anyone

Old May 6th 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wales meet anyone

Originally Posted by godfrey family-lets go!
Hi Sue

Back now from our reccie, it was brilliant although we were starting to miss the kids towards the end!!!

Saw loads of places and still feel a bit confused as were to settle but we can at least cross a few places off and put ticks next to some!! One thing though, it made us sure that this is what we want for our family, we had one estate agent round today and some more coming on Tuesday, so we can get the house on the market!

Catch up soon!

Sara xxx

Looking forward to the meet, I will update you properly then!! Is Beth going?
Hi Sara

yes Beth is going to the meet.

Hope u took lots of pics wot areas did u cross off?

spk soon

Suexx
Old May 10th 2007, 6:29 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hi everyone, we are also up for it, so count us in - thats me, bec and OH egg
I've sent you a PM sue.
We know where the neww inn pub is so thats great
what time are we thinking?
bit of a sleepy bear on weekends
bec
Old May 14th 2007, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi ,
just wanted to have confirmation of what time is the meet on sunday
20th may

Ally
Old May 14th 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Ally

Thinking of 12pm so its up to you if u want to come 4 12 or a bit later

Suexx
Old May 15th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi All

Ive been trying in vain all weekend to get hold of the New Inn to let them know there are 15+ families coming on Sunday. I will try again later today but if theres any one living close could u possibly call in say on thurs or fri to let them know how many of us are coming and if they would reserve an area for us?

Thanks

Suexx
Old May 15th 2007, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi Sue,

Spoke to the New inn just now.
They cant reserve anything for us, so it is very much a pot luck kind of thing.
They did say they would call us back if the number anticipated would be a problem. As yet no issues. So fingers crossed.

The place is big enough i.e. bar area, the only problem we would have is potentially 15 families sitting down to eat at the same time.

Should be good to all get together anyway.

Darren
Old May 15th 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Sue,

Spoke to the New inn just now.
They cant reserve anything for us, so it is very much a pot luck kind of thing.
They did say they would call us back if the number anticipated would be a problem. As yet no issues. So fingers crossed.

The place is big enough i.e. bar area, the only problem we would have is potentially 15 families sitting down to eat at the same time.

Should be good to all get together anyway.

Darren
Hi Darren

Thanks for that really do appreciate.

Just noticed you've got your visa CONGRATULATIONS

See you Sunday

Suexx
Old May 15th 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

godfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud of

Well, same as the last meet, I will be on my own with the kids as oh has to work!! At least this time I will know some faces!!

Looking forward to catching up!

Sara xx
Old May 15th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by godfrey family-lets go!
Well, same as the last meet, I will be on my own with the kids as oh has to work!! At least this time I will know some faces!!

Looking forward to catching up!

Sara xx
Hi Sara

Never mind at least u know some of us

See u sunday

Take care

Suexxx
Old May 16th 2007, 2:36 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Wales meet anyone

Hi all

I've been running the same 'Meet Up' thread on 'Thinking Australia'.....and it looks like several more defs will be coming on Sunday

Hi Sara glad you enjoyed your trip....shame hubby can't make it again, really enjoyed the last meet up.....even tho it was in England....hee hee (love you really Rudby Mad!!!)

I'm hoping to take some photos of everyone at the meet up (just duck if you don't want your photo taken....LOL....I will get your permission first)......to download onto the 'Thinking Australia' site, should be a brilliant day again.....

Most people aiming to be there at 12 noon to get seats and grab a quick bite to eat (looks like 50 - 60 people attending so far!!!)

Looking forward to meeting you all......4 more days!!!

Beth x x
Old May 16th 2007, 9:58 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

sue,
just to let you know that I have spoken to people on the poms in oz site and there are at least 4 coming. bloody hell I know the new inn is quite big, but I guess we will take the whole place over
bec
Old May 17th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by egghead4
sue,
just to let you know that I have spoken to people on the poms in oz site and there are at least 4 coming. bloody hell I know the new inn is quite big, but I guess we will take the whole place over
bec
Nice 1

It should b fun then coz they wont let us book lol

See u Sunday

Suexx
Old May 17th 2007, 6:57 am
Just Joined

Scarletfever is on a distinguished road

Hi, we're hoping to be there too. Me (Dan), Wife (Laura) and 2 kids Toria 17 and Jacko 12. See you all there!!!

Dan
Old May 17th 2007, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scarletfever
Hi, we're hoping to be there too. Me (Dan), Wife (Laura) and 2 kids Toria 17 and Jacko 12. See you all there!!!

Dan

Hi Dan

Your more than welcome to join us

See you Sunday

Take Care

Suexx
Old May 17th 2007, 5:06 pm
egghead4+becky

ive just pm'd you dan
bec

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.