Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wales meet anyone

Wales meet anyone

Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Wales meet anyone

Hi all

Just wanted to start this thread to get to know how many of you are interested in a meet sometime in May.

Sue
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wales meet anyone

Hi Sue,

Sent you a PM we are in.....

The Reedz
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Laura

just replied to you.

Spk soon

Sue
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

PARKES is on a distinguished road

Yes we would be interested too..
Old Apr 5th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PARKES
Yes we would be interested too..
Hi Parkes family

Thanks for the interest thinking 19 may havent got a venue yet but if you have any suggestions for a family pub just off M4 then please let us know

spk to u soon

Sue
Old Apr 5th 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Laura

hope u dont mind me copy and pasting but thought it would b of interest to other families wanting to come to the meet. sounds like you have been doing some research into venues thank you either that or u like a drink lol

Sue

Hi Sue,

How about the Coach and Horses Beefeater in Castleton? It is on the A48 Newport Road. Castleton. Cardiff. CF3 2UQ. T: 01633 680070

Should be easy for all to get to and child friendly?

Or if they would prefer maybe go for a Brewers Fayre there are lots of them in the Cardiff area and they have the kiddies ball pits etc?

Also Newport / Chepstow would be good for those from over the bridge....

Just some ideas,

Laura
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue,

Don't mind at all!!!!

You'd be shocked if I told you I was teetotal hey???

Used to go to school in Bassaleg and lived in that area so know most pubs / places to eat!!!!

19th May good for us.

See you soon,

Laura
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

godfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud of

Hi Sue

Of course we will be there!! It was so good last time to meet up with everyone!

Hopefully hubby will be able to come this time!!

Take Care

Sara xx
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi Parkes family

Thanks for the interest thinking 19 may havent got a venue yet but if you have any suggestions for a family pub just off M4 then please let us know

spk to u soon

Sue
Sorry guys meant sun 20th hope that is still ok with everyone

Sue
Old Apr 6th 2007, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Joolz will become famous soon enough

We really enjoyed the last one - count us in!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Sara Laura and Joolz

Great another 3 families to add to the list

See u soon take care
Sue
Old Apr 7th 2007, 12:57 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sara Laura and Joolz

Great another 3 families to add to the list

See u soon take care
Sue
we might be up for a lil jolly across the river..........will just have to see what the better half is working.

If it not too far into Wales guys we shoud be ok.

Old Apr 7th 2007, 8:07 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Well Well Well...what 'av we 'ere then??
I know your sort....come over this side of the bridge (where the streets are paved with gold) and muscle in ehh??

What can i say but ..........SPLITTERS!
Reminds me off a sketch from the Life of Brian..
"are you ther peoples front of Judea.........

KOH...I'm surprised at you!
Have you had the right jabs to go venturing over that bridge?You know what'll happen next,you'll scrap the visa and be movin over there...Don't do it i tells ya....

On a more seroius note,good luck with the meet and it does me good to see that the baton has been handed over and the flame is still allight.
Our best wishes to you all.
Still lovin that Magners...and it's all your fault!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi all

Just wanted to start this thread to get to know how many of you are interested in a meet sometime in May.

Sue
Hi Sue,
We'd love to meet up also. Sunday 20th sounds good to us.

Ally
Old Apr 8th 2007, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=rugbymad;4612387]Well Well Well...what 'av we 'ere then??
I know your sort....come over this side of the bridge (where the streets are paved with gold) and muscle in ehh??

What can i say but ..........SPLITTERS!
Reminds me off a sketch from the Life of Brian..
"are you ther peoples front of Judea.........

KOH...I'm surprised at you!
Have you had the right jabs to go venturing over that bridge?You know what'll happen next,you'll scrap the visa and be movin over there...Don't do it i tells ya....

On a more seroius note,good luck with the meet and it does me good to see that the baton has been handed over and the flame is still allight.
Our best wishes to you all.

Hi RM

Does that mean u r not coming

and wot jabs do u mean r they any worse than the ones we had lol

Take care
sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.