Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wales meet anyone

Wales meet anyone

Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wales meet anyone

Originally Posted by godfrey family-lets go!
Lucky things, I see you have your visa already!

We are putting the house on the market when we get back from our reccie in a few weeks, if it sells quickly we will find somewhere to rent for a while.

Do you have children? We have 3, 2 boys (11 and 9) and 1 girl (5)

See you at the meet soon then!

Sara x
Hi Sara,
Yes our VISA was granted last week. YES i have 4 children, twin boys 21 yrs, 2 girls 20 and 5. Only the youngest is coming to oz with us. I must say not looking forward to leaving my older children behind,infact dreading that part.

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the meet.

Ally
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:21 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Well Well Well...what 'av we 'ere then??
I know your sort....come over this side of the bridge (where the streets are paved with gold) and muscle in ehh??

What can i say but ..........SPLITTERS!
Reminds me off a sketch from the Life of Brian..
"are you ther peoples front of Judea.........

KOH...I'm surprised at you!
Have you had the right jabs to go venturing over that bridge?You know what'll happen next,you'll scrap the visa and be movin over there...Don't do it i tells ya....

On a more seroius note,good luck with the meet and it does me good to see that the baton has been handed over and the flame is still allight.
Our best wishes to you all.
Still lovin that Magners...and it's all your fault!

I know what you mean mate, i am just concerned that if i get my passport stamped on the way into Wales that i may not get my Oz VISA.

And hopefully the kids will not have to go into quarantine for too long.

Hey Daughter has got her England trials 2moro in Swindon, she played yesterday at a 7s tourny and scored 8 tries altogether and the last game was a big full game and she scored a 60 yard try, shes bloody awesome.

How for into Wales is the pub were looking at guys? dnt want to have mad kids in car for too long without my medication
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
I know what you mean mate, i am just concerned that if i get my passport stamped on the way into Wales that i may not get my Oz VISA.

And hopefully the kids will not have to go into quarantine for too long.

Hey Daughter has got her England trials 2moro in Swindon, she played yesterday at a 7s tourny and scored 8 tries altogether and the last game was a big full game and she scored a 60 yard try, shes bloody awesome.

How for into Wales is the pub were looking at guys? dnt want to have mad kids in car for too long without my medication
Hi,
The pub is only 5 mins off junction 24 on the A48.You need to come off the 2nd junction after driving over to the dark side! (the m4 bridge)

See you at the meet
Ally
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:38 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi,
The pub is only 5 mins off junction 24 on the A48.You need to come off the 2nd junction after driving over to the dark side! (the m4 bridge)

See you at the meet
Ally

dark side? dark side?

i had better bring my lightsabre with me and some fellow jedi knights.

We will be be coming from Cheltenham so will have to see how long we will have to travel for.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

Originally Posted by suesk
Well thanx 4 that guys it looks like we have a venue do u know if we could book an area

Is this ok with every one else?

See u all there
Hi Sue,
Just realised youve started this thread, bit slow there!!!
Unfortunately I am working that weekend, the joys of being a nurse!!
We fly soon after, so will probably have to say, we will see you over there, hope the meet goes well. It is good to get a chance to chat to everyone isnt it.
Best wishes, jackie and Justin
Old Apr 10th 2007, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jackie barden
Hi Sue,
Just realised youve started this thread, bit slow there!!!
Unfortunately I am working that weekend, the joys of being a nurse!!
We fly soon after, so will probably have to say, we will see you over there, hope the meet goes well. It is good to get a chance to chat to everyone isnt it.
Best wishes, jackie and Justin
Hi jackie and justin

dont worry we will just have to meet again in oz good luck with the move and everything and keep in touch

sue
Old Apr 13th 2007, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

Joolz will become famous soon enough

Just checked on googlemaps and that New Inn doesn't look too far away should be a nice day out
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Joolz
Just checked on googlemaps and that New Inn doesn't look too far away should be a nice day out
Great joolz see u there

take care
sue
Old Apr 21st 2007, 10:11 pm
Karen555

karen555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the rough

We'd like to come along too if thats ok?

Myself, Tony, Erin (12) and George (11)

Karen
Old Apr 21st 2007, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Joolz will become famous soon enough

More the merrier!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karen555
We'd like to come along too if thats ok?

Myself, Tony, Erin (12) and George (11)

Karen
Hi Karen

you and yours r very welcome n e more

Sue
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi sara

av u been on rekkie yet? r u bk if so how did it go?

Hope everyones well and see u all on the 20th by the way that goes to all who r comin to meet

take care

sue
Old Apr 26th 2007, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future

Hi Sue
Thanks for the info we will be there its only down the road for us.
Thanks
Michelle
Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by seanshellluke
Hi Sue
Thanks for the info we will be there its only down the road for us.
Thanks
Michelle
Nice 1 michelle see u there

Sue
Old May 5th 2007, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

godfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi sara

av u been on rekkie yet? r u bk if so how did it go?

Hope everyones well and see u all on the 20th by the way that goes to all who r comin to meet

take care

sue
Hi Sue

Back now from our reccie, it was brilliant although we were starting to miss the kids towards the end!!!

Saw loads of places and still feel a bit confused as were to settle but we can at least cross a few places off and put ticks next to some!! One thing though, it made us sure that this is what we want for our family, we had one estate agent round today and some more coming on Tuesday, so we can get the house on the market!

Catch up soon!

Sara xxx

Looking forward to the meet, I will update you properly then!! Is Beth going?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.