Reload this Page >

Wales meet 29th july

Wales meet 29th july

Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:49 am
KAO
Forum Regular

KAO will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wales meet 29th july

I have no preference to a particular pub/location but I did have difficulties at the last meet with a 2 and 3 year old constantly heading for the main road and going in opposite directions!

As long as there's an enclosed area for them to play I don't mind where it is.
I may have hubby with me this time in which case we'll be ok but there's a chance I could be coming on my own so I'd like to have peace of mind that they're safe

K
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:34 am
Just Joined

Welshrob1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

No probs with the Castletown pubs etc as we live in St Mellons, we use this to stop our little one running off

Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Welshrob1974
No probs with the Castletown pubs etc as we live in St Mellons, we use this to stop our little one running off

http://www.knightsedge.com/medieval-...chain-2613.jpg
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Welshrob1974

http://www.knightsedge.com/medieval-...chain-2613.jpg
Hi Rob,
did you pinch that from work?

Ally
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:51 am
KAO
Forum Regular

KAO will become famous soon enough

Heh, don't suppose you've got a couple of spares?

If not straitjackets will do. Alternatively I could strap them into their carseats and park those on a bench....
Old Jun 27th 2007, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All

Have we all come to a decision on a venue yet?

Can i see a hand count?

Suexx
Old Jun 27th 2007, 6:48 am
Just Joined

Welshrob1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I've got two

Anywhere we are easy!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Joolz will become famous soon enough

They all look fine for us - the closer to the M4 the better - us Cornish have a hard enough time with directions as it is
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Guys

The meet will be held in Heron Marsh wacky warehouse st mellons cardiff 29th july @12pm

Hope you can all make it.

Just some definate numbers now guys.

Suexx
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Joolz will become famous soon enough

http://www.pub-explorer.com/southwal...hstmellons.htm

Cool - looks easy to get to. See if you can figure out how to add it to that meet up calendar thing at the top of the screen
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi Guys

The meet will be held in Heron Marsh wacky warehouse st mellons cardiff 29th july @12pm

Hope you can all make it.

Just some definate numbers now guys.

Suexx
Hi Sue,
We will be there x3.

Ally
Old Jul 15th 2007, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Joolz
http://www.pub-explorer.com/southwal...hstmellons.htm

Cool - looks easy to get to. See if you can figure out how to add it to that meet up calendar thing at the top of the screen

Hi Joolz

Ive added it to the calendar so with a bit of luck well get more interest

See u soon

Suexx
Old Jul 15th 2007, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Sue,
We will be there x3.

Ally
Hi Ally

Thats great catch u there

Suexx

Sue Dean + 2
Ally Darren + 1
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

We are comming X2!

Will it be for Sunday lunch or just drinks?
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

we would like to be counted in please, thats me plus hubby
our children of 18 and 21 will not be able to come sorry.
thankyou
Teryna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.