Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wales meet 29th july

Wikiposts

Wales meet 29th july

Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: Wales meet 29th july

Originally Posted by godfrey family-lets go!
Just to let you know, we got our visa!!!!

So will be celebrating on Sunday!!

Sara x
CONGRATULATIONS WELL DONE YOU.
Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday i just managed to get day off yesterday. It will just be me and Colin daughter in Germany and son not interested im afraid but then again he is 18 and1/2 yrs !!
Teryna
PS send you PM.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by godfrey family-lets go!
Just to let you know, we got our visa!!!!

So will be celebrating on Sunday!!

Sara x
CONGRATULATIONS what fantastic news was wondering how long it would b b4 u heard.

Big celebrations on sunday now.

Suexx
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Morning Everyone,
Just checking the meet is still going ahead?
It looks like we will have some nice weather too.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Teryna
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bundybell
Morning Everyone,
Just checking the meet is still going ahead?
It looks like we will have some nice weather too.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Teryna
Hi Teryna

Yes the meet is still on and whoohoo the weather looks like its going to be fab

Suexx
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi Teryna

Yes the meet is still on and whoohoo the weather looks like its going to be fab

Suexx
Great, see you there, im off to work im on a late shift boohoo!!
Teryna
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Hi

I am new to this and I am sorry that I can't make tomorrow but I am interested to see who is going from my part of the world (Pontypridd for now)....

My 12 year old daughter and I are hopefully going to Perth. I have recently passed my skills assessment with Vetasses and now of course I am waiting....

Have fun tomorrow especially if it is going to be fine!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clara W
Hi

I am new to this and I am sorry that I can't make tomorrow but I am interested to see who is going from my part of the world (Pontypridd for now)....

My 12 year old daughter and I are hopefully going to Perth. I have recently passed my skills assessment with Vetasses and now of course I am waiting....

Have fun tomorrow especially if it is going to be fine!
Hi Clara

Were from tonyrefail. got two girlz 14 and 6. If u can make it tomorrow u would b more than welcome we meet at 12 but like i said b4 we stay right until the end which is normally around 6pm so please try and come even if its only for an hour.

Suexx
Old Jul 28th 2007, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Thanks Sue I will try and change my plans for tomorrow and try and make it. My mother will probably enjoy a lunch out too! (Anything to save her cooking for us!) Where are you heading to? Hopefully you can tell me tomorrow.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Joolz will become famous soon enough

Nic and I are still planning on coming - we'll see you tomorrow!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi Sue,
I'm really sorry we won't be able to make it tomorrow now. we are in the middle of moving out of our house, so as you can imagine we are really busy. Hopefully there will be another meet before to fly out to oz at the end of october.

Ally
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Joolz
Nic and I are still planning on coming - we'll see you tomorrow!
Great see u tomorrow

Suexx
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Sue,
I'm really sorry we won't be able to make it tomorrow now. we are in the middle of moving out of our house, so as you can imagine we are really busy. Hopefully there will be another meet before to fly out to oz at the end of october.

Ally
We hope to do another either end of aug or beginning of sept. Good luck with the move.

Suexx
Old Jul 28th 2007, 10:12 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

sorry guys, I dont think me or egg will be able to make it either, as just come back from a lovely holiday and have to meet with the rely's .
sue, keep me informed about the one in august, as we will definitley be there
hopefully we will have some good news by then (wishful thinking, I know)
bec
Old Jul 28th 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Have a great day guys, sorry cant be with you this time, I still recon you should have had the meet in my back garden in Perth, maybe next time

Amanda
Old Jul 28th 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morning Guys,
Silly question i know but how will we know each other?
Is there a table booked for the wales meet if so under what name. 'wales meet' maybe.
looking forward to meeting everyone
Teryna & Colin the hubby!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.