Reload this Page >

WA - work for Tilers...

WA - work for Tilers...

Old May 19th 2007, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

stengee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA - work for Tilers...

Hi,

I will be moving to Perth in about 3/4 weeks, I am a wall & floor tiler by trade and wondered if anyone could "Please" help me out, by suggesting where I might be able to find work? Or the name and number of a good contact????????
I am looking at the paper online - "The West". Its just you can't beat word-of-mouth reccomendations in the building trade, its the best way to get work.

cheers

ste

Last edited by stengee; May 19th 2007 at 6:39 am.
Old May 19th 2007, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice
Default Re: WA - work for Tilers...

If you want to work for a building company as i know they find it hard egtting trades look at Ross North,Dale Alcock.Plus I should think you would get quiet a bit of work of Poms as I have found a few good tradies.
Good luck we are from Morecambe.
Old May 19th 2007, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

stengee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA - work for Tilers...

Originally Posted by shade8
If you want to work for a building company as i know they find it hard egtting trades look at Ross North,Dale Alcock.Plus I should think you would get quiet a bit of work of Poms as I have found a few good tradies.
Good luck we are from Morecambe.
Thanks for that... We are from Kirkham near Preston, not to far from Morecambe. I've worked on a few schools in Morecambe, the last one was a high school near the sea front, nice kids, not! "What a bunch of savages"! - I don't know who the hell would want to be a teacher these days, pure abuse.. i wouldn't be able to keep my cool.. (rambling!!!!!)

cheers

ste