Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

w3 < made me laff >

w3 < made me laff >

Old May 27th 2004, 7:36 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Cool w3 < made me laff >

A lady downloading from the internet had a problem and called her service provider...

"How may i help you Madam"?

" im trying to download the internet, and my computer crashes" came the reply

click here to see what happened LOL

http://www.w3schools.com/downloadwww.htm
Old May 27th 2004, 7:46 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: w3 < made me laff >

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
A lady downloading from the internet had a problem and called her service provider...

LMFAO
Old May 27th 2004, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

mrfrosty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: w3 < made me laff >

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au

Never expected that answer, very funny.

Marcus
Old May 27th 2004, 8:18 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

pmsl,.....
Old May 27th 2004, 8:31 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

How many years to download?!!!!

Good site too, for www design info etc.
Old May 27th 2004, 8:37 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

W3Schools is a wonderful site for people wanting to learn CSS etc...

I had a customer ask me once, when I worked for Dell, if she could save the 'Net to her computer to save her the trouble of dialing up every afternoon when she got home from work.
Old May 27th 2004, 8:43 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ulujain
W3Schools is a wonderful site for people wanting to learn CSS etc...

I had a customer ask me once, when I worked for Dell, if she could save the 'Net to her computer to save her the trouble of dialing up every afternoon when she got home from work.

I remember talkin to a techy at aol a cpl of years ago...

A lady called explaining her internet connection was very very slow !

He went thru mandatory rule of thumb questions.. and then said goto your aol folder, which she did, and he said which version do you have ??

She replied 65 he said sorry????

She said i have 65 versions !

After enquiring, he deduced each time she went onto her pc, she loaded from disk a new version of the browser to get on the internet !!

< giggled>
Old May 27th 2004, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

My fave helpdesk story is the one about the guy who rang in one night saying his computer want working and just had a blank screen.

Check to see if there are any lights showing on the computer box

OK, Nope, no lights

OK, I think I know what it is, you may have a loose lead. Just check the back of the computer and see if all the leads are in

Sorry I cannot do that, theres a power cut at the moment, and ts too dark to see