Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Volunteers Required to Keep the Pommie Amused

Volunteers Required to Keep the Pommie Amused

Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:00 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Volunteers Required to Keep the Pommie Amused

Anyway Megalania did his shift yesterday.

I did today's shift.

Kiwipaul's already pulled his weight.

So who's on shift for keeping the Pommie Bastard amused tomorrow?
Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:48 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Volunteers Required to Keep the Pommie Amused

Originally posted by Florida_03

I did today's shift.

You are doing fine , just which you are you today?

Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Hes off next month my moneys on the forum collapsing.

Worse still it turning into a drone of neighbours type cheeriosity, Poms fired up by "Life in the Sun" and all the enthusiasm of Skippy on Crack.
Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:58 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dotty

Worse still it turning into a drone of neighbours type cheeriosity, Poms fired up by "Life in the Sun" and all the enthusiasm of Skippy on Crack.
Hope not dotty I've tried god knows to stir the clueless into a life , the end result will be as you say back to as it was.
This site could be informative and a ball of fun , not just a graveyard for the we hate the UK because the Sun says its crap here so lets move to paradise.
The cut and paste news stories should have pointed out the press in both countries can paint a bleak picture .

Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:24 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Florida_03

I did today's shift.

You give no rest.

Let him bemuse himself, he should be practiced by now.
Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:25 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by dotty

I can see how that would be a problem for you.
Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:27 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
You give no rest.

Let him bemuse himself, he should be practiced by now.

Self abuse your trade mark , come on Mega you have so many hats and no name ,I have only a few weeks left wear your real one for a day.

Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:27 am
Banned

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Hope not dotty I've tried god knows to stir the clueless into a life , the end result will be as you say back to as it was.
This site could be informative and a ball of fun , not just a graveyard for the we hate the UK because the Sun says its crap here so lets move to paradise.
The cut and paste news stories should have pointed out the press in both countries can paint a bleak picture .

Have not noticed you've clued much.
Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:29 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
Have not noticed you've clued much.

Well why would you it must be hard posting under so many hats and take notice at the same time.

Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:50 am
Banned

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Self abuse your trade mark , come on Mega you have so many hats and no name ,I have only a few weeks left wear your real one for a day.

State a preference, and leave your card on the way out.