Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Milton Keynes meet photos

Milton Keynes meet photos

Old Jul 13th 2003, 4:39 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Milton Keynes meet photos

Many thanks to Boo Boo for organising the meet. Fantastic location (helped by only being 28 miles away). Heres the first of a few pics taken so some of you can put names to faces.
Didn't get pics of everyone, but Boom will add more when she finally makes the 150 mile trip back home! Later Boomers!!!!!x

:scared:

Last edited by hevs; Jul 13th 2003 at 5:03 pm.
Old Jul 13th 2003, 4:52 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default helps to have the photos

Heres..........Boo Boo. Sorry Nick you must have been hiding when the pics were being done.
Attached Thumbnails Milton Keynes meet photos-booboo.jpg  

Last edited by hevs; Jul 13th 2003 at 4:57 pm.
Old Jul 13th 2003, 4:54 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Default Heres ........ me and Boomerang

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Booms on the left

The edited versions will appear later Boom (maybe on some more seedy websites as well)
Attached Thumbnails Milton Keynes meet photos-boomheath.jpg  
Old Jul 13th 2003, 4:57 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Default Boom and Andy

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Attached Thumbnails Milton Keynes meet photos-boomerang.jpg  
Old Jul 13th 2003, 4:59 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Default Oh what big ears you have

Attached Thumbnails Milton Keynes meet photos-booears.jpg  
Old Jul 13th 2003, 5:01 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Default Kylie and (Jason) Scuttle

Sorry Scuttle forgot your name. I bet youve never heard that one before anyway.
Attached Thumbnails Milton Keynes meet photos-kylie.jpg  
Old Jul 13th 2003, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

scuttle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kylie and (Jason) Scuttle

Originally posted by h garrett
Sorry Scuttle forgot your name. I bet youve never heard that one before anyway.
We had a great day but can't remember anyones name either.
Carley and Joe.

Old Jul 13th 2003, 5:14 pm
High in the Dandenongs

sorry Carley, sure you said Kylie!
Old Jul 13th 2003, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

scuttle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by h garrett
sorry Carley, sure you said Kylie!
One can always wish......certainly wouldn't mind having her butt
Old Jul 13th 2003, 5:29 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by scuttle
One can always wish......certainly wouldn't mind having her butt

Yeah me either! Or her cash!
Old Jul 13th 2003, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Blimey H,

You got those photos on the net pretty damn quick.....

Im glad everyone had a lovely time... It,s always a bit worrying when you arrange something as you feel responsible for everyone enjoying themselves...

It sure was great meeting everyone and the weather was beautiful...

I must apapolgise as I forgot to say goodbye to Delboy and family who were inside having a meal.. I forgot they were still at the meet..

Hubby got me that Indian takeaway he promised.

Thanks to everyone who turned up

Heather have you spilt/dropped anything this evening??? I,ve managed not to so far!

Sally, Clarissa says she really liked Laura and enjoyed her company.

Are there going to be any more meets arranged for the future, anyone????

Take care everyone

BooBoo

Old Jul 13th 2003, 7:26 pm
High in the Dandenongs

We had a great time Anne!
No, no spillages as yet but i'm still on the water so maybe thats why
Old Jul 13th 2003, 8:04 pm
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by booboo
Blimey H,

Im glad everyone had a lovely time... It,s always a bit worrying when you arrange something as you feel responsible for everyone enjoying themselves...

I must apapolgise as I forgot to say goodbye to Delboy and family who were inside having a meal.. I forgot they were still at the meet..

Heather have you spilt/dropped anything this evening??? I,ve managed not to so far!

Take care everyone

BooBoo

Hi BooBoo,

Great time had by all today. We settled for KFC on the way home instead!!

Laura really enjoyed her time with Clarissa too.

Might be nice to try and meet up again sometime in the summer hols.

Thanks for today.

Sally, Roy, Laura and Thomas
Old Jul 13th 2003, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by booboo
Blimey H,

Take care everyone

BooBoo

hi booboo thankyou for a interesting afternoon sorry didnt get chance to talk to everyone but little one was a little poorly so took him home,it was a shame more people didnt turn up; they dont know what they missed? anyway thanks for everything im sure there will be many more interesting meetsin the future with more interesting people see ya
Old Jul 13th 2003, 9:34 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
Thanks for the photos - its great to see the people I've been typing things to for the last few months!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.