Vodafone PAYG

Old Jan 23rd 2021, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vodafone PAYG

Anyone use it?
Old Jan 24th 2021, 11:59 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vodafone PAYG

Originally Posted by louie
Anyone use it?
No and Vodafone are shit. If you want low cost PAYG, go with ALDI or Boost, who use Telstra's network
Old Jan 24th 2021, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone use it?
My wife does. This article talks a lot about stomping ground. Hers is 99% urban so it's not an issue.

https://www.reviews.org/au/mobile/te...fone-coverage/

Telstra obviously offers the most coverage and echo's Amazulu's recommendation on using someone like Boost on the Telstra network.
Old Jan 24th 2021, 10:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

I did for a few years and it was fine. It offered a good allowance for what I needed. Never had any trouble with connecting but that was mainly on major routes. Maybe a bit of connection problem in the wilds of East Gippsland but that was all. Now, unfortunately with Helstra who happen to have the best rate for what I need.
Old Jan 25th 2021, 5:36 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
No and Vodafone are shit. If you want low cost PAYG, go with ALDI or Boost, who use Telstra's network
Can confirm that ALDI is excellent - never-ending rollover of data, free calls to a number of countries and use of the Telstra network, so we even get coverage here in the Blue Mountains. That was unheard of with Virginmobile who used the Optus network (Mr Dreamy used to joke that we only moved to the BM because work couldn't contact him on his mobile at home).
Old Jan 25th 2021, 5:47 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone use it?
I used Vodaphone PAYG mobile internet for 2 years with no problems.
Old Jan 25th 2021, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone use it?
I used it for all my time in Australia (Wa) and now in England and I find it to be excellent for me and what I need it for. Even my DH has switched to Vodafone from a Very well known company and he's is chuffed he did so.
Old Jan 25th 2021, 1:33 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Can confirm that ALDI is excellent - never-ending rollover of data, free calls to a number of countries and use of the Telstra network, so we even get coverage here in the Blue Mountains. That was unheard of with Virginmobile who used the Optus network (Mr Dreamy used to joke that we only moved to the BM because work couldn't contact him on his mobile at home).
I no longer use Aldi as the deals for Telstra via the likes of JB HiFi are just too good to pass up but my wife still does. She uses very little data, so I got her the $99, 12 month pack. Unlimited national calls and 15GB of data. So that's $8.25 a month - what a bargain. International calls are no longer a requirement for us because of WhatsApp, Messenger, Skype etc

Telstra is the only viable network outside of urban areas. I get 4G data in many parts of the Pilbara - such as on the road from Paraburdoo airport to Tom Price - aka seriously remote. No other network will give you that. If you're never going to use a phone outside towns and cities, stick with an joke outfit like Vodafone - otherwise go with Telstra or a provider that uses their network
Old Jan 27th 2021, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your replies. I'm still trying to track down someone currently using Vodaphone PAYG though (i.e. not on a contract). Anyone know anyone who fits that bill?
Old Jan 27th 2021, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your replies. I'm still trying to track down someone currently using Vodaphone PAYG though (i.e. not on a contract). Anyone know anyone who fits that bill?
I use PAYG with Vodafone but it's in the UK I use a bundle (did the same in Australia).and it works pert well for me.
Old Feb 2nd 2021, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

I use Vodafone PAYG for my modem connection for my desktop at home and it works faultlessly and have done for the last 10 years.

$125 for 60.5 GB with a 365 day expiry and data rollover,

Used to use Vodafone on my mobile but switched to Aldi with $15 with 365 days expiry with rollover. I've just cancelled my land line and so I might now use more than $15 per year, but recharging with Aldi is simple.