Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

visas in passports

visas in passports

Old Aug 17th 2002, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

bevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visas in passports

we've decided to post passports to AHC as couldn't arrange a day for us to go up. Has anyone else previously posted and know any time scales. :scared: Now im worrying about whether weve done the right thing.

I used to look like Kylie when we first applied now i look like Thora Hird
Old Aug 17th 2002, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: visas in passports

Use a guaranteed delivery envelope... silver ones at the Post office at the counter.. cost £4 each make sure you enclose one for AHC to return them, you have to fil in all the return details,, I am not sure how long it would take, but I sent mine on Saturday got there on Monday, and had them back on the Thursday!!!

Yvonne

28 days til we leave, 30 days til we arrive. Watch out Melbourne!!!

Originally posted by bevo:
we've decided to post passports to AHC as couldn't arrange a day for us to go up. Has anyone else previously posted and know any time scales. :scared: Now im worrying about whether weve done the right thing.

I used to look like Kylie when we first applied now i look like Thora Hird
Old Aug 17th 2002, 5:52 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Originally posted by ywoods:
Use a guaranteed delivery envelope... silver ones at the Post office at the counter.. cost £4 each make sure you enclose one for AHC to return them, you have to fil in all the return details,, I am not sure how long it would take, but I sent mine on Saturday got there on Monday, and had them back on the Thursday!!!

Yvonne

28 days til we leave, 30 days til we arrive. Watch out Melbourne!!!

Hi Bevo,

We sent ours recorded delivery on the Tuesday and got them back the following Monday and that was via our agent.

Susan
Old Aug 17th 2002, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE]Originally posted by heading downunder 2002:

Hi Bevo,

We sent ours recorded delivery on the Tuesday and got them back the following Monday and that was via our agent.

thanks for your help, hopefully it wont be too long then.
Old Aug 18th 2002, 7:28 am
Robert Edwards

That's a pity......Kylie look- a- likes go to the head of the que

"bevo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > we've decided to post passports to AHC as couldn't arrange a day for us to go up.
    > Has anyone else previously posted and know any time scales. :scared: Now im
    > worrying about whether weve done the right thing.
    > I used to look like Kylie when we first applied now i look like Thora Hird
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 18th 2002, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

No, no i said i started all this as Kylie. Actually im not that much like her. However, I do have her butt - although it is heavily disguised in mine !!!!

Keri
Old Aug 18th 2002, 7:32 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Actually ,Thora Hird is my ideal woman.Much better than old Kylie,& she smells of wee (keeps the flies from me barbie tucker).

:scared:
Old Aug 18th 2002, 8:18 pm
Banned

newstartnz is a jewel in the roughnewstartnz is a jewel in the roughnewstartnz is a jewel in the roughnewstartnz is a jewel in the roughnewstartnz is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by baldbutts:
Actually ,Thora Hird is my ideal woman.Much better than old Kylie,& she smells of wee (keeps the flies from me barbie tucker).

:scared:
Better Kylie than Whora Third