Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Visa Timescale??

Visa Timescale??

Old Feb 1st 2005, 10:30 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visa Timescale??

Hi guys,

Wondered if anyone out there is a hairdresser and have had a visa granted recently?
If so what has been your timescale?

I applied Aug 04, had med&Pcc requests end of December. Went for medicals two weeks ago and sent off PCC's..

Any encouraging news will be appreciated, thanks in advance for any replies..

Deb...
Old Feb 1st 2005, 12:04 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visa Timescale??

Originally Posted by deba34
Hi guys,

Wondered if anyone out there is a hairdresser and have had a visa granted recently?
If so what has been your timescale?

I applied Aug 04, had med&Pcc requests end of December. Went for medicals two weeks ago and sent off PCC's..

Any encouraging news will be appreciated, thanks in advance for any replies..

Deb...
Hiya Deb,
Not a hairdresser so can't comment on your situation personally but I don't think there is really any set timescale when it comes to issuing visas. There is nothing special about us, going for 136 skilled ind, applied in Sept 04. Our bond was requested in December, I know from being on here that there are some who are going for exactly same visa as us and lodging a bond that are still waiting to hear something from early last year. There seems to be no rhyme or reason on how quickly decisions are made, I hope you aren't waiting too much longer and best wishes to everyone still waiting to hear something.
Sarah
Old Feb 1st 2005, 12:19 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Hiya Deb,
Not a hairdresser so can't comment on your situation personally but I don't think there is really any set timescale when it comes to issuing visas. There is nothing special about us, going for 136 skilled ind, applied in Sept 04. Our bond was requested in December, I know from being on here that there are some who are going for exactly same visa as us and lodging a bond that are still waiting to hear something from early last year. There seems to be no rhyme or reason on how quickly decisions are made, I hope you aren't waiting too much longer and best wishes to everyone still waiting to hear something.
Sarah

Thanks for the reply Sarah,

I guess I am just being impatient, I appreciate that there are alot of others in this situation..
Like you said there's no set timescale.
I was just curious, wondering if any hairdressers had been granted visa's!

Where are you hoping to go to Sarah?

Good luck to you and hope you hear soon..

Thanks again

Deb..
Old Feb 13th 2005, 8:32 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by deba34
Thanks for the reply Sarah,

I guess I am just being impatient, I appreciate that there are alot of others in this situation..
Like you said there's no set timescale.
I was just curious, wondering if any hairdressers had been granted visa's!

Where are you hoping to go to Sarah?

Good luck to you and hope you hear soon..

Thanks again

Deb..
HIya Deb,
Sorry for not posting sooner, been really busy with getting bond money together and work. No excuse I know. We are going to Brisbane or at least within 1 - 1 1/2 hours of Brisbane. Have you had any news yet? Where are you heading?
Sarah
Old Feb 13th 2005, 8:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you checked www.austimeline.com

Should find your info there.

Scissors is a hairdresser but can't remember if that is how they are getting out there.
Old Feb 13th 2005, 10:03 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=deba34] I guess I am just being impatientQUOTE]

You just can't wait to get your hands on my mane can you ?