Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Visa refused after granted ?

Visa refused after granted ?

Old Sep 6th 2005, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visa refused after granted ?

Hi All...just a quickie..I was driving to the DIY shop early today with my wife when some f**king chavs drove up by us and hurled and egg at the car...W**kers. Anyway I was about to drive after em and wang my trusty 7 iron round their heads and smash up there sh*te corsa when it occured to me, that if I did and got arrested etc would i have declare it having already been granted my visa and but not already validated it and if so could i have my visa app overturned ?

I guess i know the answer and yea i have calmed down now, but belive u me i was fuming at the time.

Just wanted share that with you all.

Cheers

C
Old Sep 6th 2005, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Storini will become famous soon enoughStorini will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Visa refused after granted ?

Sounds like you're getting into the spirit of Ozzie hoon driving there...
Old Sep 6th 2005, 6:18 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chaval
Hi All...just a quickie..I was driving to the DIY shop early today with my wife when some f**king chavs drove up by us and hurled and egg at the car...W**kers. Anyway I was about to drive after em and wang my trusty 7 iron round their heads and smash up there sh*te corsa when it occured to me, that if I did and got arrested etc would i have declare it having already been granted my visa and but not already validated it and if so could i have my visa app overturned ?

I guess i know the answer and yea i have calmed down now, but belive u me i was fuming at the time.

Cheers

C
Last friday someone I know caught 2 lads breaking into his van so he grabbed hold of them and dragged them into his house, then called the police.

Can anyone guess what happened when the police arrived??
Old Sep 6th 2005, 6:19 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

C

cant answer that for you but all i no is nothing is worth putting a whole new life for
i no what you mean i would of felt the same too infact i would of drove after them because i tend to take action first then think later
keep your cool remember your new life

jan & gaz xx
Old Sep 6th 2005, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Last friday someone I know caught 2 lads breaking into his van so he grabbed hold of them and dragged them into his house, then called the police.

Can anyone guess what happened when the police arrived??
hmmm..charged him with:

assault - as he might have put them in fear of pending harm
battery - as he touched them without their consent
kidnapping - holding them against their will

I know...the laws worse than George W Bush
Old Sep 6th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robos
cant answer that for you but all i no is nothing is worth putting a whole new life for
i no what you mean i would of felt the same too infact i would of drove after them because i tend to take action first then think later
keep your cool remember your new life

jan & gaz xx
I know mate...funny really cos they were laughing an i thought...laugh all u like sonny jim cos where we're off to u aint got a chance of getting in. chav scum !!

anyway off to the pub to gloat abit more about our new life...

Laters

C bit happier now...
Old Sep 6th 2005, 7:19 pm
Banned

Bradley7 will become famous soon enoughBradley7 will become famous soon enough

Cheers

C
Well you could have ended up inside on GBH for quite a while and not been able to validate your visa so yes you could have lost it then when you reapplied you could have been refused as having a criminal record! But stay cool and calm only kids having a laugh, no harm done, or just make note of their reg no and report them to the Police
Old Sep 6th 2005, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

BESWETAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers

C
Blimey mate get things into perspective !!! It was an EGG ! Did it hurt you !!! Doesn't sound like you are calm to me, plenty of use with the old expletives - here's the question is Australia ready for you !!!

The Poet
Old Sep 6th 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by BESWETAJ
Blimey mate get things into perspective !!! It was an EGG ! Did it hurt you !!! Doesn't sound like you are calm to me, plenty of use with the old expletives - here's the question is Australia ready for you !!!

The Poet

Old Sep 6th 2005, 10:20 pm
aussie73

Originally Posted by BESWETAJ

The Poet
It was only an egg they threw at your car, what harm can it do to your car? If it was a brick or a rock l would understand why you would want to beat them up.

Last edited by aussie73; Sep 6th 2005 at 11:56 pm.

Old Sep 6th 2005, 10:46 pm
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

I can't believe the last 3 posters who have said 'it's only an egg.' !! SO what?! It doesn't matter what was thrown at the car.....it was something. It wasn't their property. Just having a laugh? Please. How pathetic. If any of you have kids then I pity the local community you are raising them into.
Some of us are trying to raise children to have respect for other people and their property and people like you are undermining that.

I for one think it is deplorable and I would most certainly have taken the reg number and reported it. OP.....two wrongs don't make a right.....

rant over
Old Sep 6th 2005, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevinm will become famous soon enoughkevinm will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by banjo
I can't believe the last 3 posters who have said 'it's only an egg.' !! SO what?! It doesn't matter what was thrown at the car.....it was something. It wasn't their property. Just having a laugh? Please. How pathetic. If any of you have kids then I pity the local community you are raising them into.
Some of us are trying to raise children to have respect for other people and their property and people like you are undermining that.

I for one think it is deplorable and I would most certainly have taken the reg number and reported it. OP.....two wrongs don't make a right.....

rant over
I agree with you banjo, what difference what was thrown. (dont you think a egg smashing on a windscreen of a car could cause a accident ?)If they were driving means they were not kids. This is just something we have to accept these days as kids seem to have little respect.
Im saying this because 2 days last week I had a different tyre let down at work. Is there such a thing as a 'chav' in Australia ?
Old Sep 7th 2005, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

rant over
I don't think the other posters condoned what the 'chavs' did, they just didn't agree with his knee-jerk reaction to the incident
Old Sep 7th 2005, 6:03 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

some f**king chavs drove up by us and hurled and egg at the car...W**kers. :
Wot is a CHAV !?
Old Sep 7th 2005, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

rant over
Quite well said.
I hope that you didn't have kids in the car. Did anything provoke them.
My Dad warned us that the UK has got worse in the last 2 years but for that sort of behaviour to be ACCEPTABLE is appalling.
Thank goodness that we don't have gun laws as something like that could really cause a lot of trouble.
Luckily I haven't seen road rage here but I wonder do you get BBQ rage

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.