Reload this Page >

Visa Granted - Yippeeeeeee

Visa Granted - Yippeeeeeee

Old May 25th 2005, 10:24 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road
Default Visa Granted - Yippeeeeeee

Hi to you all

Have been offline for a while but wanted to update you all.

House Sale went through on the 29th April, moved into rental. Visa Granted 9th May 2005, Have to validate by the 9th Dec 2005.

Accepted offer on Business 3rd May 2005.

This last month has been something else. I remember reading the threads (well over a year ago) from the very experienced posters telling us newbies it would be a roller coaster ride, well they were so right and we are still not there yet.

We are hoping the sale will go through by the beginning of July, then we will fly out the first week of August. My eldest son will be 18 in August, so we have to validate his visa before then. If sale falls through then a weeks holiday for me and him.

Good luck to you all still waiting, it will happen.

Julia
Old May 26th 2005, 5:57 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Visa Granted - Yippeeeeeee

Originally Posted by Springo
Hi to you all

House Sale went through on the 29th April, moved into rental. Visa Granted 9th May 2005, Have to validate by the 9th Dec 2005.

This last month has been something else. I remember reading the threads (well over a year ago) from the very experienced posters telling us newbies it would be a roller coaster ride, well they were so right and we are still not there yet.

We are hoping the sale will go through by the beginning of July, then we will fly out the first week of August. My eldest son will be 18 in August, so we have to validate his visa before then. If sale falls through then a weeks holiday for me and him.

Julia

Great news, Congrats.
Old May 26th 2005, 6:17 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Visa Granted - Yippeeeeeee

Congrats!

R.
Old May 26th 2005, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Excellent news, nice one.

SS
Old May 26th 2005, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Julia,

Well congratulations on selling house, Business and importantly getting the visa.
We fly out on the 6th of August to Perth, so perhaps we may see each other.

Chris
Old May 26th 2005, 7:09 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and good luck for your future.
Marie
Old May 26th 2005, 7:28 pm
Carramar Perth

Thanks for all your congrats

Julia
Old May 26th 2005, 7:31 pm
Carramar Perth

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
Julia,

Well congratulations on selling house, Business and importantly getting the visa.
We fly out on the 6th of August to Perth, so perhaps we may see each other.

Chris

Cheers Chris

We could well be flying out the same time as you guys, Who are you flying with?

We need to book our flights but I am being a bit cautious because the sale of the business has only just begun, not sure how long these things take etc.

Take Care

Julia
Old May 27th 2005, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hi Julia........good to hear from you.
We also have an 18 year old (well almost 18)
Hope all goes wel for you
Old May 27th 2005, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by Springo
Hi to you all

Julia
Hi there Julia

First congratulations on house sale, business sale and visa. Just wondered if you wouldn't mind me asking how easy/hard you found selling your business. We have one to sell, seems to me to be harder than the housing market!

Any info or guidance you have on selling business would be very appreciated, pm if you would rather.

Thanks in advance
Theresa
Old May 27th 2005, 6:16 am
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Good on yer mate!
ViVi
Old May 27th 2005, 6:52 am
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Congratulations, fantastic news!

Michelle
Old May 27th 2005, 6:59 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations Julia & Family

Hope all goes smoothly with the house sale & best wishes for your new life x

Donna.