Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

got a message from our co this morning saying that kerrys meds have been passed and our visa has been granted....aaahhhhh...i feel like a bloody gibbering wreck know...and ive got to go to work soon....aaaaahhhhh.luckily it came before gary went to work....

brisbane here we come...yyyeeessss.....

tracey and gary,luv you all......
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:44 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Although, I already knew

Am just so happy for you both!!!! Cant wait to finally meet ya Tracey, after you stood us up that night at G & S's

Hels & Paul

xxx
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

lol,thanks hun,we ll have to get together when we finally get over there,god how can i go to work know.... and keep it to myself :scared:

i cant believe it know its happened

tracey.
Originally Posted by Hels
Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Although, I already knew

Am just so happy for you both!!!! Cant wait to finally meet ya Tracey, after you stood us up that night at G & S's

Hels & Paul

xxx
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:54 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Tracey and Gary

Good luck with the move
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:55 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scissors
lol,thanks hun,we ll have to get together when we finally get over there,god how can i go to work know.... and keep it to myself :scared:

i cant believe it know its happened

tracey.

Paul and I are hoping to get up to the GC later this year, so we might just have to wait till you guys get here so we got a free place to stay

I couldnt keep it to myself when we finally decided that we were coming home. I told my boss the next day lol...Luckily, they were great and I was able to keep working until I wanted to stop.

Things have really fallen into place since arriving here for us, I am sure they will for you guys too...

Dont forget, if there is ANYTHING I can do to help from this end, let me know,ok?

Hels
xxx
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:59 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

got a message from our co this morning saying that kerrys meds have been passed and our visa has been granted....aaahhhhh...i feel like a bloody gibbering wreck know...and ive got to go to work soon....aaaaahhhhh.luckily it came before gary went to work....

Yipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppee!! Congrats to you all
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Magic just MAGIC
now the panic starts
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:02 am
Just Joined

michael02 is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS, Most excellent news
You got that feeling now !
I wish you all the luck for your future adventures
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

thanks guys i think im in shock know,theres gonna be some funny barnets today,but i cant tell them yet cos i dont want them to start looking for another hairdresser just yet,omg how can i keep it to myself :scared:
im gonna do a stake out for the post man know till he brings the visas...poor postie,lol
hels... we ll see you towards the end of the year then glad its working out for you.

tracey
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

VanTheMan is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats to you scissors!
Have a good time down under
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks vantheman i m sure we will
,next step tp get the house on the market,omg,what have we done... :scared:

guess i d better go and make a mess of some barnets with a permanent grin on my face

speak to you later.

tracey.
Originally Posted by VanTheMan
congrats to you scissors!
Have a good time down under
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

stressed out will become famous soon enough

Hi tracey
you must be feeling great. when do you head out? Good luck
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:49 am
GCH
Forum Regular

GCH is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

When did you send you meds and police checks in i.e how long did it take for the decision

Regards

GCH
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:50 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks vantheman i m sure we will
,next step tp get the house on the market,omg,what have we done... :scared:

guess i d better go and make a mess of some barnets with a permanent grin on my face

speak to you later.

tracey.

OMG Well done!!! Now the panic really starts arrgghh!!!!

Congrats, just make sure you are there by July as we are going to GC on holiday in July, so we will need to visit you 2!

laura
xxxx
Old Jan 13th 2005, 9:01 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats guys, your gonna love it this side.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.