Visa - got it!!

Old Mar 7th 2002, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visa - got it!!

Good news - email waiting for me this morning, our visas were granted today 7th March, the letter will follow by registered post. Bad news - our pre-entry date is 27th July - that only gives us 4 months to sell the house and get everything organised!

Thanks to everyone on this board, especially the migration agents who give us their invaluable knowledge FREE, I have picked up loads of useful information, but I guess I'm going to be too busy for some time now to post anymore.

I'll update my timescale details on the very useful site set up by INY, and will finish by saying good luck to everyone here who is still waiting, I do feel a bit guilty that we've queue-jumped (IT fast-track) and I sincerely hope that all you long-time waiting applicants hear something positive soon.
Old Mar 7th 2002, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Visa - got it!!

Who cares whether its an IT'er or not....good on ya (as they say). Another one of the ExPats family leaving the roost (sniff)....they grow up so quick....(sniff).

Good Luck
Old Mar 7th 2002, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

congratulations Jacqui you must all be thrilled!!

Did you say you were going to Perth? if so, maybe we'll see you over there-we're off later in the year, probably around October.

The best of British (oops, I mean Aussie!!)

Sophia x
Old Mar 7th 2002, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn-ann is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news

We are both pleased for you

Good luck in Oz

Vaughan & Lynn
Old Mar 7th 2002, 8:19 pm
ndaltonb

Great news.

Tad jealous but wish all the best for anyone who's just got their visa.

Nigel db

Old Mar 8th 2002, 6:05 am
Littlered

Hiya, great news for you...I hope everything goes well for your forthcoming move.

I have just one question, how long did it take you to get the news from beginning the
application to the email?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Marion "Jacqui" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Good news - email waiting for me this morning, our visas were granted today 7th
    > March, the letter will follow by registered post. Bad news - our pre-entry date is
    > 27th July - that only gives us 4 months to sell the house and get everything
    > organised!
    >
    > Thanks to everyone on this board, especially the migration agents who give us their
    > invaluable knowledge FREE, I have picked up loads of useful information, but I
    > guess I'm going to be too busy for some time now to post anymore.
    >
    > I'll update my timescale details on the very useful site set up by INY, and will
    > finish by saying good luck to everyone here who is still waiting, I do feel a bit
    > guilty that we've queue-jumped (IT fast-track) and I sincerely hope that all you
    > long-time waiting applicants hear something positive soon.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Mar 8th 2002, 10:35 am
Thunder Ace

Jacqui <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > Good news - email waiting for me this morning, our visas were granted today 7th
    > March, the letter will follow by registered post. Bad news - our pre-entry date is
    > 27th July - that only gives us 4 months to sell the house and get everything
    > organised!
    >
    > Thanks to everyone on this board, especially the migration agents who give us their
    > invaluable knowledge FREE, I have picked up loads of useful information, but I
    > guess I'm going to be too busy for some time now to post anymore.
    >
    > I'll update my timescale details on the very useful site set up by INY, and will
    > finish by saying good luck to everyone here who is still waiting, I do feel a bit
    > guilty that we've queue-jumped (IT fast-track) and I sincerely hope that all you
    > long-time waiting applicants hear something positive soon.

Congrats Jacqui, knock em dead when you get there.

"Ride the winds of change"

Thunder Ace

Old Mar 8th 2002, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

We posted our application on 13th November, it was lodged in Adelaide on 20th November, our pre-grant letter was dated 18th February, and the email confirming visas were granted was dated 7th March. The grant letter, also dated 7th March, is on its way by registered post.