Visa Approved

Old Feb 25th 2004, 5:22 pm
JC1

Default Visa Approved

I sent off my application for a partner visa on Monday and received a call from Australia house today to say I had been approved and to bring my passport up. I can't believe how quick it was. I front-loaded the application so I was hoping it was going to be a bit quicker, but 2 days!! Happy Days

Old Feb 25th 2004, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, that was quick - CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Keep it quiet though... don't want to make the rest of us jealous! (Especially a certain welsh man!)
Old Feb 25th 2004, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

bored brit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa Approved

Originally posted by JC1
I sent off my application for a partner visa on Monday and received a call from Australia house today to say I had been approved and to bring my passport up. I can't believe how quick it was. I front-loaded the application so I was hoping it was going to be a bit quicker, but 2 days!! Happy Days
Wow 2 days that really was quick. best of luck to you and your partner and hope everything goes as smoothly as your application. :PARTY:
Old Feb 25th 2004, 7:44 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

WOW!!!!!! quick or wot!
well done
Old Mar 1st 2004, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by JC1
Congrats that was a bit sharpish. Sorry for the late reply but been away this last week.

Good Luck

Nat
Old Mar 1st 2004, 3:29 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally posted by JC1
Jesus...! well done you
Old Mar 1st 2004, 7:07 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JC1
Hey JC.
When we talk about a quick one the word visa is not usually uttered in the same breath.
Good on ya
Old Mar 1st 2004, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

snowhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow 2 days ,ours was 10 days and I thought that was quick !!Its a good feeling though enjoy
Old Mar 1st 2004, 7:13 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Larissa
(Especially a certain welsh man!)

congrats mate, you lucky lucky &%$£%^&

Old Mar 1st 2004, 8:00 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by WBB

congrats mate, you lucky lucky &%$£%^&

Are you STILL waiting WBB? - I thought you had got it and I had missed the thread due to absence.

Poor you

But hurrah for JC1!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 8:21 am
WBB

Originally posted by Pollster
Are you STILL waiting WBB? - I thought you had got it and I had missed the thread due to absence.

Poor you

But hurrah for JC1!!!
yupp still waiting poll, no post this morning AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Bloody hell - that was quick. Congrats
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 6:22 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

That was so fast, what else did you front load it with? a couple of £50's? May try it!

Congratulations though I bet you are over the moon :PARTY:

Sasha
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Congrats.