Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leap Year..... I asked

Leap Year..... I asked

Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:11 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Leap Year..... I asked

Well I asked Andrew to marry me this morning as it's a leap year. He told me I'd been watching too many TV programmes, lol.
We had been away for the weekend and he suggested stopping on the way home. I am now the very proud owner of a white gold diamond solitaire ring. Yipee!!!
Anyone else ask?

Sarah
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:12 pm
WBB

Default Re: Leap Year..... I asked

Originally posted by teach
Well I asked Andrew to marry me this morning as it's a leap year. He told me I'd been watching too many TV programmes, lol.
We had been away for the weekend and he suggested stopping on the way home. I am now the very proud owner of a white gold diamond solitaire ring. Yipee!!!
Anyone else ask?

Sarah
good on ya girl, the only thing my misses asked me today was to fis a leaking tap!!!!!

Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:16 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else ask?

Sarah
Aaaaahh....how lovely!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are your family pleased???
When/Wheres the wedding?? are we all invited?????
i love happy stories.....make me cry......
really pleased for you Sarah, I hope you have a very happy life together!

suexx
Forum Regular

snowhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else ask?

Sarah
CONGRATULATIONS SARAH AND ANDREW
looking forward to seeing the ring!
Hel

Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:18 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Everyone is really pleased for us, there will be no wedding in this country. We are going to get the move to Oz out of the way first.
Had more good news today too, on the mat was a letter from NOOSR. A receipt for my application and fees, all in all not a bad day.

Sarah
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sarah!

I didn't ask, but did get asked this morning by Mr Bundy who is now grumbling that if he had known about this leap year thing he would have waited for me to ask! I would have asked him, but I suspected that he was about to pop the question, so I waited for him to. All very nice, he was over here in Jersey for the weekend for my mum's birthday (I'm over here nursing my mum, as you may know). We went down to our favourite beach on a gloriously sunny morning (blowing a gale, but you can't have it all) and he proposed to me in the exact same spot where my dad proposed to my mum 34 years ago. Rather romantic really. He gave me his mum's engagement ring for now, but I will be getting my own, much along the lines of yours - platinum or white gold with a diamond (my birthstone). We aim to get hitched in the lovely little church in Nundle, his home town, probably in 2006, although much depends on my mum's progress.

So, many congrats. Nice feeling, isn't it?!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:33 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Congrats Sarah!

I didn't ask, but did get asked this morning by Mr Bundy who is now grumbling that if he had known about this leap year thing he would have waited for me to ask! I would have asked him, but I suspected that he was about to pop the question, so I waited for him to. All very nice, he was over here in Jersey for the weekend for my mum's birthday (I'm over here nursing my mum, as you may know). We went down to our favourite beach on a gloriously sunny morning (blowing a gale, but you can't have it all) and he proposed to me in the exact same spot where my dad proposed to my mum 34 years ago. Rather romantic really. He gave me his mum's engagement ring for now, but I will be getting my own, much along the lines of yours - platinum or white gold with a diamond (my birthstone). We aim to get hitched in the lovely little church in Nundle, his home town, probably in 2006, although much depends on my mum's progress.

So, many congrats. Nice feeling, isn't it?!
How romantic!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!

I feel a warm glow emanating from computer screen!!

sue
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:42 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Teach,

CONGRATULATIONS !!! Are sure you will be very happy.

M&C

PS. where's the piccy of the ring ???????????
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Sarah and Andrew

wishing you lots of happiness,
Michaela
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:45 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

PPS. As a point of prinicple I refuse to ask. Maybe when I am 95 and dribbling all over the place..........

M
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Congratulations Teach.
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Kelly T is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!
I remember the day Kevin roposed to me as if it were yesterday!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:50 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Flippin 'eck - this proposing lark is obviously contagious!!

Big congratualtions Sarah - hang onto that ring - I lost mine the day after Nick gave it to me and there were all sorts of ructions til I found it on the side of the sink!!

And good on yer for showing a bit of girl power about it all!

Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:02 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!! Good on yer!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.