Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

VETASSESS - Anyone waiting?

VETASSESS - Anyone waiting?

Old Jul 29th 2004, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone for your advice/info/support. Will hang fire then for another 2/3 weeks or so

Good luck to those in the process of, will let you know when I receive a reply and how long it took!!!!

J.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

sumpti is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Three P's
Thanks everyone for your advice/info/support. Will hang fire then for another 2/3 weeks or so

Good luck to those in the process of, will let you know when I receive a reply and how long it took!!!!

J.
good luck J keep us posted Em
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Ozscarlet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VETASSESS - Anyone waiting?

Just replied to another post about Vestassess.

We eventually got our positive outcome last week after applying mid-April. Not sure if our chase up mid-June slowed things down.

At least Vetassess couldn't possibly be any more laid back in their processing times than my horizontally inclined brother with his sponsor form but that's another story.

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 11:24 am
togooff&things

Our Vetassess took 1.5 years! Beat that! (complication with a certificate) Great huh!

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 12:02 pm
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

Hi Three P's,

Posted ours a couple of weeks back and was expecting 6 weeks but after reading some of the replies on this thread - I won't hold my breath

Still, suppose it gives me some time to prepare all the visa stuff.

Good luck.
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Plug
Hi Three P's,

Posted ours a couple of weeks back and was expecting 6 weeks but after reading some of the replies on this thread - I won't hold my breath

Still, suppose it gives me some time to prepare all the visa stuff.

Good luck.
Our agent told us about 13 weeks. That was 6 weeks ago, so if it's now down to ten that's good news for us!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

jenp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Got my positive back last week from Vetassess after waiting 4 months and 6 days! There was a slight query over who had certified my documents (a gov councillor) but a manager there OKd it.

Other than that got an email apologising for delay because the person processing my application had been on sick leave!

I would expect the worst and then you'll be pleasantly surprised if it comes earlier. To be honest, after the first 6 weeks of waiting nervously every morning for the postman I kind of just had to put it to the back of my mind and assure myself that it would come one day.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

Jenp.