Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Verdict on BBC 2 Nz programme

Verdict on BBC 2 Nz programme

Old May 13th 2003, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Verdict on BBC 2 Nz programme

Other half watched it all says it was really informative definately one of the best so far.

footie chick
Old May 13th 2003, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It was excellent, heaps better than the one about Aus, it almost made me want to go to NZ instead!!

The couple had actually planned their life and they spoke about the difficulty in getting visas etc.

Great to watch, my Father-in-law rang me up to tell me to watch it!! I think my whole family are moving abroad addicts now.
Old May 13th 2003, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes a good programme. Other half is talking about NZ again!

footie chick
Old May 13th 2003, 8:13 am
Badge

Originally posted by tinaj
It was excellent, heaps better than the one about Aus, it almost made me want to go to NZ instead!!

The couple had actually planned their life and they spoke about the difficulty in getting visas etc.

Great to watch, my Father-in-law rang me up to tell me to watch it!! I think my whole family are moving abroad addicts now.
go to "En Zud" - you can on your AUS PR...!!

DIMA has

apply for '1 country - get 2' specials on at the mo

Old May 13th 2003, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by footie chick
Yes a good programme. Other half is talking about NZ again!

footie chick

dont let him post it cos it may end up with NZ immigration dept.
Old May 13th 2003, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

err no far to young for NZ

footie chick
Old May 13th 2003, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by footie chick
err no far to young for NZ

footie chick

footie

i may be thinking of going to NZ in later years (very straightforward once youve got OZ citizenship)

Old May 13th 2003, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Just spent the most of the last hour in tears and unfortunately/fortunately had told mum about it and she watched it in tears too!! i was sorry then i had told her but she seems to think it was a good thing to do and will help prepare her!!
It was like living through a reality that we know is ahead!! Excellent programme though and all the very best wishes to Paul, Julie, Zoe and Sam!! hope you realise all the goals in the end - and soon!! thanks for letting us all share in the excitement and dreams as well as the reality!!
Old May 13th 2003, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

me too, i really enjoyed the prog, it was far better and more information than the one about AU. I still want to go to BRISBANE err maybe not !!
Old May 13th 2003, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes other half has those ideas too however would need to be alot older than at present.

footie chick
Old May 13th 2003, 8:18 am
Badge

Originally posted by terryg
footie

i may be thinking of going to NZ in later years (very straightforward once youve got OZ citizenship)

then u can say "FUSH UND CHUPS" and "TUN DOLLARS UND SUX CINTS " like the locals..as they speak completely DUFRENT...

Old May 13th 2003, 8:19 am
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road

Yes it was far more informative - but what about that woman!!!:scared: Both ny husband and I said we would have killed her by now! Or maybe we are just dirty blighters!! As for her poor kids- fancy having a mother like that!
Old May 13th 2003, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

did'nt hear any difference in their accents steve, sounded like au to me !
Old May 13th 2003, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes other half not impressed but then i hate housework so he is not used to a bird that actually cleans!

footie chick
Old May 13th 2003, 8:24 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Yea i thought it was good. Far better than the aus one.

Can't believe they met the pm !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.