Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

From Us To You !!

From Us To You !!

Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:17 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute
Default From Us To You !!

Just to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone and may all your best wishes come true (VISA's COMING)

and to ask .......... is it just me or is it a case of this web site and forum is the only thing that keeps me going through the long and dark and miserable and sad and wet and cold and windy and frosty and squalid and wretched and unhappy and sorrowful and..........sorry...........weeks .But all is not lost cos me thinks I can see a light at the end of the long and dark and miserable and........sorry............. tunnel now its 2006 and it looks like a sunny and gorgeous Ozzy beach with our name on it !!

Anyway once again HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST from

BRICKY ADE and FAMILY xx
Old Jan 1st 2006, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Smile Re: From Us To You !!

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
Just to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone and may all your best wishes come true (VISA's COMING)

and to ask .......... is it just me or is it a case of this web site and forum is the only thing that keeps me going through the long and dark and miserable and sad and wet and cold and windy and frosty and squalid and wretched and unhappy and sorrowful and..........sorry...........weeks .But all is not lost cos me thinks I can see a light at the end of the long and dark and miserable and........sorry............. tunnel now its 2006 and it looks like a sunny and gorgeous Ozzy beach with our name on it !!

Anyway once again HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST from

BRICKY ADE and FAMILY xx
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well. Yep your right BE does do the job like you say. Just on it now cause Im trying to quit the ciggies again. Haven't had one for over 12 hours now!!!!! but could kill for one!
Anyway happy new year and may all our dreams come true!!!!
jox
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Us To You !!

Happy New year from all our family - sure as for many folks on here it
was a strange feeling thinking (HOPING!!) this would be the end to our last festive season.

We watched the Sydney fireworks almost daring not to allow ourselves to think we maybe in OZ next year.

Here's to hoping many of us will be real EX Pats on the first of Jan next year
All the best to you all and thanks for advice and support.
Angela, Paul and family