Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

urgent help needed

urgent help needed

Old Jul 12th 2006, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default urgent help needed

i have made one huuuuuuge mistake !

i booked our oz rental from my work pc and am now off work forever ! but, unfortunately i didn't send the mail home so have no email address of the lady or even the address of the rental ( could prove to be a problem )

the rental is possums corner in merriwa - does anyone have any contact details for me cos i'm such a dunce
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: urgent help needed

Originally Posted by ohippy

i booked our oz rental from my work pc and am now off work forever ! but, unfortunately i didn't send the mail home so have no email address of the lady or even the address of the rental ( could prove to be a problem )

the rental is possums corner in merriwa - does anyone have any contact details for me cos i'm such a dunce
have a look on

www.aussiemove.com

i found possoms corner but i'm on the laptop and for some reason it is taking ages to download if it manages to get going i'llpost it for u
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
have a look on

www.aussiemove.com

i found possoms corner but i'm on the laptop and for some reason it is taking ages to download if it manages to get going i'llpost it for u
ta - will look now
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:06 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

can you not do seach on the web site that you rented off?
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.aussiemove.com/sub/accom1.asp?c=7&id=89
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

It looks lovely by the way!
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steve`o
can you not do seach on the web site that you rented off?
i could, if i knew what site i rented from - that's on my favourites in work
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

i could, if i knew what site i rented from - that's on my favourites in work
It's on ozstays.com.au as well
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suzimc
It looks lovely by the way!
thanks - i've found it now and sent an email off
Old Jul 13th 2006, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

I knew that lady is Di, I will send her an email and get her to look at this thread

HTH

K
Old Jul 13th 2006, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kimi
I knew that lady is Di, I will send her an email and get her to look at this thread

HTH

K

Hi email sent, have tried her mobile but its only on ansa phone, if you dont get hold of her let me know and I will try calling her again later

K
Old Jul 13th 2006, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

I'm sorry - but this is the best laugh I've had in weeks!!! ;-)
Old Jul 13th 2006, 10:00 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

did you book it by using a credit card?

Do a search of the estate agents in the area - it might ring a bell

How did you find it in the first place - retake the steps

Buy a tent!!!
Old Jul 13th 2006, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kimi
Hi email sent, have tried her mobile but its only on ansa phone, if you dont get hold of her let me know and I will try calling her again later

K
thanks for that - she's mailed me !! i knew expats would save my life
Old Jul 13th 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks for that - she's mailed me !! i knew expats would save my life

No Worries

K