British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   urgent help needed (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/urgent-help-needed-384587/)

ohippy Jul 12th 2006 6:57 pm

urgent help needed

i have made one huuuuuuge mistake !

i booked our oz rental from my work pc and am now off work forever ! but, unfortunately i didn't send the mail home so have no email address of the lady or even the address of the rental ( could prove to be a problem :( )

the rental is possums corner in merriwa - does anyone have any contact details for me cos i'm such a dunce

DebraH Jul 12th 2006 7:03 pm

Re: urgent help needed

Originally Posted by ohippy

i booked our oz rental from my work pc and am now off work forever ! but, unfortunately i didn't send the mail home so have no email address of the lady or even the address of the rental ( could prove to be a problem :( )

the rental is possums corner in merriwa - does anyone have any contact details for me cos i'm such a dunce

have a look on

www.aussiemove.com

i found possoms corner but i'm on the laptop and for some reason it is taking ages to download if it manages to get going i'llpost it for u

ohippy Jul 12th 2006 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by DebraH
have a look on

www.aussiemove.com

i found possoms corner but i'm on the laptop and for some reason it is taking ages to download if it manages to get going i'llpost it for u

ta - will look now

steve`o Jul 12th 2006 7:06 pm

can you not do seach on the web site that you rented off?

suzimc Jul 12th 2006 7:16 pm

http://www.aussiemove.com/sub/accom1.asp?c=7&id=89

suzimc Jul 12th 2006 7:16 pm

It looks lovely by the way!

ohippy Jul 12th 2006 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by steve`o
can you not do seach on the web site that you rented off?

i could, if i knew what site i rented from - that's on my favourites in work :(

suzimc Jul 12th 2006 7:20 pm

i could, if i knew what site i rented from - that's on my favourites in work :(

It's on ozstays.com.au as well

ohippy Jul 12th 2006 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by suzimc
It looks lovely by the way!

thanks - i've found it now and sent an email off :)

kimi Jul 13th 2006 8:36 am

I knew that lady is Di, I will send her an email and get her to look at this thread

HTH

K

kimi Jul 13th 2006 8:43 am

Originally Posted by kimi
I knew that lady is Di, I will send her an email and get her to look at this thread

HTH

K

Hi email sent, have tried her mobile but its only on ansa phone, if you dont get hold of her let me know and I will try calling her again later

K

it_hooker Jul 13th 2006 8:52 am

I'm sorry - but this is the best laugh I've had in weeks!!! ;-)

thebears Jul 13th 2006 10:00 am

did you book it by using a credit card?

Do a search of the estate agents in the area - it might ring a bell

How did you find it in the first place - retake the steps

Buy a tent!!!

ohippy Jul 13th 2006 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by kimi
Hi email sent, have tried her mobile but its only on ansa phone, if you dont get hold of her let me know and I will try calling her again later

K

thanks for that - she's mailed me !! i knew expats would save my life :D

kimi Jul 13th 2006 9:46 pm

thanks for that - she's mailed me !! i knew expats would save my life :D

No Worries

K