Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Uranium, Nuclear weapons and Australia

Uranium, Nuclear weapons and Australia

Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:15 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Uranium, Nuclear weapons and Australia

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I dont have the kind of faith that you seem to have in the machinations and intentions of Government that you have, especially on this issue Vash.
It's not a case of faith in the government; it's a case of knowing that that the government isn't quite stupid enough to shoot itself in the foot.

Yet.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:17 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Uranium, Nuclear weapons and Australia

Well nuclear fission (when they split the atom) is problematic, but fussion were they join the atom and harness the energy could be ok for australia over the long term, if they could ever get it right, but yeah would be nice if they could keep one or two nukes in there bedside table so to speak, would help me to feel safe at night. Hey they could always use them against the Cain toads which are a bit of a problem lol. Dont think there is anything or anyone else who would be invading australia apart from us whinging poms!!!

Justin