Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ups and and lots of downs!!!!!!!!!!!

ups and and lots of downs!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Red face ups and and lots of downs!!!!!!!!!!!

why is it today, of all this long drawn out process do i really feel like the shit has hit the fan?

because today 3days away from my birthday i finally realised that we will not have a house after the end of april, we wont have jobs after the end of april, ive given my bloody cat away, my children's toys are boxed and ready to go, I'm selling all our furniture and ............... the bond to centre link has only been lodged! Where in my intelligent mind did it all go wrong? Why have we decided to do all this way?

After 18months of sheer hell, its still not bloody over!

sorry to sound like a manic-depressive but, well, today i feel like one!

do i drink my self into oblivion? do i kill myself with a chocolate overdose?

do i hope and pray that in 5weeks time we may, just may have an answer to all this drama?

but in the true words of the "mashy" if its this dam harm to get one, I'm dam sure I'm gonna work 100% to stay in Aus

"THATS IF THEY SAY YES OF COURSE"

to all of us still waiting in this madness at least we know what schizophrenia feels like

hugs gee x
Old Mar 21st 2006, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ups and and lots of downs!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by gina
why is it today, of all this long drawn out process do i really feel like the shit has hit the fan?

because today 3days away from my birthday i finally realised that we will not have a house after the end of april, we wont have jobs after the end of april, ive given my bloody cat away, my children's toys are boxed and ready to go, I'm selling all our furniture and ............... the bond to centre link has only been lodged! Where in my intelligent mind did it all go wrong? Why have we decided to do all this way?

do i hope and pray that in 5weeks time we may, just may have an answer to all this drama?

but in the true words of the "mashy" if its this dam harm to get one, I'm dam sure I'm gonna work 100% to stay in Aus

to all of us still waiting in this madness at least we know what schizophrenia feels like

hugs gee x
Hiya Gina, Don't feel to down there will be news just around the corner. But what I would do would be drink myself into oblivion and overdose on chocolate only to come round and find my e-mail waiting to be opened!!!!! Fingers crossed for you.
PS Happy birthday for 3 days time in case I'm not on here!!
Lynne
Old Mar 21st 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick69
Hiya Gina, Don't feel to down there will be news just around the corner. But what I would do would be drink myself into oblivion and overdose on chocolate only to come round and find my e-mail waiting to be opened!!!!! Fingers crossed for you.
PS Happy birthday for 3 days time in case I'm not on here!!
Lynne
thanks lynn
hope its good with everything your end it shouldnt be too long just hope its a YES for both of us x

hugs geex
Old Mar 21st 2006, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Sical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the rough

Hi Gina

Despite the fragile state of ur sanity - u managed to wish us good luck ( on my earlier post this arvo) - so "right bac at ya" - Hope it all works out. It is truly a mad mad time ! Luckily I am still at the stage that I jus get high on it all - ( ha, .. sometimes... - who am I kidding?)
Old Mar 21st 2006, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry yourself to much, its very rare for a visa refusal after bond request, I would say its a done deal, just a matter of when.

Jo
Old Mar 21st 2006, 9:15 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gina

hugs gee x
know exactly how you feel gina. so, sending you lots of good luck karma for your soon-to-be-visa-grant

happy birthday to you in 3 days as well. wouldnt it be nice if your grant was on your b'day?
xx

oops, apparantly i cant, i given it to you already - sorry, the thought was there though