Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Update on Jobs & House.

Update on Jobs & House.

Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Update on Jobs & House.

Hi Everyone,
Just an update on our situation, the estate agents have finally tracked down the people who made the offer and they still want the house, but as the man is self employed it is taking him an age to sort his mortgage out, and he will give us a decision next week, so a little good news.

Also if you remember I had the chance of a good job in Mackay, (mentioned in this thread) but it wasn't where we planned on going, well guess what, the firm is paying for me to fly out at the beginning of March to spend a week with the company and see if everything is ok from both sides.

We will have a big decision to make if he formally offers me the job, as the kids are saying they still want to go the Gold Coast :scared:

But all in all not a bad week

D,K,J,B,J
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:22 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update on Jobs & House.

Originally Posted by Dicko
Hi Everyone,
Just an update on our situation, the estate agents have finally tracked down the people who made the offer and they still want the house, but as the man is self employed it is taking him an age to sort his mortgage out, and he will give us a decision next week, so a little good news.

Also if you remember I had the chance of a good job in Mackay, (mentioned in this thread) but it wasn't where we planned on going, well guess what, the firm is paying for me to fly out at the beginning of March to spend a week with the company and see if everything is ok from both sides.

We will have a big decision to make if he formally offers me the job, as the kids are saying they still want to go the Gold Coast :scared:

D,K,J,B,J
good news mate, as promised i will dig up my gaffer on Monday, if you go in march does that mean the validation is done and dusted?
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

magic dicko, bout time u ahd a wee turn
good luck
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:25 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

D,K,J,B,J

good luck to you mate...........can I ask what is the name of the company....I may know of it
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:28 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
good luck to you mate...........can I ask what is the name of the company....I may know of it
that in itself is a worry
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by madsad
that in itself is a worry

ohhhh aye yer a cheeky one the nite Malky
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
good news mate, as promised i will dig up my gaffer on Monday, if you go in march does that mean the validation is done and dusted?

Yep, my validation will be sorted but, the missus and the kids still need to , I might just take their passports and ask the kind man to throw a stamp in them

As I said it isn't where we originally planned but a job is a job, and it is well paid and has a car on offer, I may ask him to throw a house in and he will have himself a deal

Thanks for all the help
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Update on Jobs & House.

Originally Posted by biggy

Just sent a pm, as I am bit paranoid with the trolls we have on here, and I wouldn't put it past them to try and contact the company.
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:50 pm

Just sent a pm, as I am bit paranoid with the trolls we have on here, and I wouldn't put it past them to try and contact the company.

nae bother matey will just go and read it the now