£10 Pom

Old Feb 7th 2005, 12:43 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default £10 Pom

Check this out our migration company is running their new website with a competition for people to become a £10 pom!!!!

http://www.thinkingaustralia.com

It is a useful website though for migration info so go and check it out plus they have a chat forum.

Sasha
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: £10 Pom

How do you find the time Sasha??????????????

(bump)

Nikki
xx
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:36 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I've already got my entry in, here's hoping!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road

i,m in, good luck to every one, sasha, you must be the busiest woman on the planet.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 3:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by of2oz
i,m in, good luck to every one, sasha, you must be the busiest woman on the planet.
Hardly free. You have to sign up to use them as agents and give them 20% of something.

Could be useful for total newbies though
Old Feb 7th 2005, 3:31 pm

The idea is that it's free for those that use the agent's services, but you only pay once you've decided to go with them and are ready to submit your information by which time you'd be expected to pay a deposit anyway no matter which agent you're using.

We've been using them since our original TRA failed and we spoke to them for about three months before any money changed hands - we could have just got a lot of advice and paid nothing for it!!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 5:36 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Hardly free. You have to sign up to use them as agents and give them 20% of something.

Could be useful for total newbies though
I hope that the newbies do find it useful as to me all the information on the visa process is there on the site. People may not even need an agent and just use the website for all the information.

Either way if you wnat to do the £10 pom competition or not I think people would benefit from the sites information.

I didn't say it was free

Thanks Steve, Nikki and Bridie

Sasha
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by snappy
I hope that the newbies do find it useful as to me all the information on the visa process is there on the site. People may not even need an agent and just use the website for all the information.

Either way if you wnat to do the £10 pom competition or not I think people would benefit from the sites information.

I didn't say it was free

Sasha
Ive had a look and even though we arent using them it does seem a good site for info whether your new to it all or half way throught the process.

I dont know how you do it though Sasha you must sit at the comp in your sleep lol

debs xxx
Old Feb 8th 2005, 2:39 pm

There is still lots of info to go on as well about property, pensions etc.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:27 am
I need a beer.....

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
Ive had a look and even though we arent using them it does seem a good site for info whether your new to it all or half way throught the process.

I dont know how you do it though Sasha you must sit at the comp in your sleep lol

debs xxx
Starting to feel that way Debs

Glad you like the site though.

Sasha
Old Feb 10th 2005, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

i tried to look but the page wouldnt load... maybe its my puter i'll try later
Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snappy
IEither way if you wnat to do the £10 pom competition or not I think people would benefit from the sites information.

I didn't say it was free

Sasha
Ooops, sorry Sasha, don't know where I saw the free bit. But do agree that its a really helpful site for everyone going through the mill.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:18 am
I need a beer.....

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Ooops, sorry Sasha, don't know where I saw the free bit. But do agree that its a really helpful site for everyone going through the mill.

No worries there are other sections being added over the next couple of months but one of the best features is if you have a question you can fill in a form and get it answred by someone in the know i.e. tax issues by a tax man, immigration by an agent free of charge!!!

Sasha
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:50 pm
I need a beer.....

Originally Posted by podgypossum
i tried to look but the page wouldnt load... maybe its my puter i'll try later
Did it work for you PP or are you still having problems??? I've tried the link and it works OK for me

Sasha