Update on CO Assignments

Update on CO Assignments

Old May 12th 2006, 6:01 am
Account Closed

miamunchkin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Update on CO Assignments

Hi,

I just called the ASPC for info and was given this piece of advice:

Currently, MODL applications up to 18th Decemeber have been assigned Case Officers.

Hope that helps some of you guys.

Claire
Old May 12th 2006, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update on CO Assignments

Originally Posted by miamunchkin
Hi,

I just called the ASPC for info and was given this piece of advice:

Currently, MODL applications up to 18th Decemeber have been assigned Case Officers.

Hope that helps some of you guys.

Claire

thank you claire. a friend has phoned this morning who's application was recieved december and theyve just been allocated an officer this morning.

saying that, mines a feb one, and ive got one too
Old May 12th 2006, 10:37 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
thank you claire. a friend has phoned this morning who's application was recieved december and theyve just been allocated an officer this morning.

saying that, mines a feb one, and ive got one too

to be honest i dont think there is any pattern or order to the way things are done

jan xx
Old May 13th 2006, 3:53 am
Account Closed

miamunchkin is an unknown quantity at this point

We're Feb too - wish we had a co!! The guy was really helpful and seemed to imply that we'd be about 8 weeks til we get a co. Unfortunately, our current visa runs out in 3 weeks and we have to go back to Scotland for the period until our visa is granted (hopefully). Boo hoo
Old May 13th 2006, 4:40 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by robos
to be honest i dont think there is any pattern or order to the way things are done

jan xx
Good luck to all who lodged in December.

I do agree with robos in that the first thing we heard anything whatsoever to do with our CO was seeing her name on the grant letter.

We didn't complain

Pattern...schmatten!

Rich
Old May 13th 2006, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos

jan xx

hey jan, lovr your rolf
Old May 13th 2006, 6:57 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hey jan, lovr your rolf

ta i like it too hubby put it on

jan xx