Reload this Page >

Update from Badge

Wikiposts

Update from Badge

Old Jan 6th 2004, 9:46 am
Badge

Default Re: Update from Badge

Originally posted by dugongs
Just shown this post to my aussie wife and she found it incredibly condescending and patronising. Personally have to say the thought of an English bloke just off the plane wearing thongs, driving a ute and desperate to buy a slab of beer seems like they may be taking the proverbial.

EH!!??????? I ***ING LOVE AUSSIE and your wife is UPSET???????????????????????????????

Your wife has never met me, and clearly doesn't know me...if I was having a compare or dig, it was an 'in joke' reference to the way we spend hrs comparing things on this forum...eg chocolate

Thanks all for trying to put the record straight.

Badge

Old Jan 6th 2004, 9:47 am
Badge

yeah the thongs snag on the clutch a few times....

Old Jan 6th 2004, 9:50 am
Badge

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CHnJ
I'm even a litle peeved that he may have gotten exactly the ute I was wanting to buy ... there had better be another like it at the same price!

The poster's girlfriend clearly doesn't understand the "kid in a sweetshop" feeling of going into a coldstore on a sweltering day to choose an aussie beer to take home to mates. It's a drinking method I much prefer to sipping warmish beer in a pub with the rain outside. [QUOTE]

listen to CH. Buying a slab of my mate's fav beer was a pleasure. You got it first time. Yup - the Triton is a lot cheaper and mine is great. Wanted a Hilux but there are more...

Badge

Old Jan 6th 2004, 9:52 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by badgersmount
yeah the thongs snag on the clutch a few times....
That could sound mighty strange and painful to some. I am with Amazulu and take my thongs off before driving. How is the ute?
Old Jan 6th 2004, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Now hold on but I'm almost feeling sorry for this pillock . A touch of look before you leap before posting against people like badge.

BTW, I wasn't trying to live the cliche, but the first things I did were buy a 4X4, a pair of rossis and decide whether a block of Emu Ex was better than a slab of VB.

Cheers now
Old Jan 6th 2004, 7:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
EH!!??????? I ***ING LOVE AUSSIE and your wife is UPSET???????????????????????????????

Your wife has never met me, and clearly doesn't know me...if I was having a compare or dig, it was an 'in joke' reference to the way we spend hrs comparing things on this forum...eg chocolate

Thanks all for trying to put the record straight.

Badge

Well done Badge, let it out. I was hoping you'd come along to stick up for yourself (we were doing our best for you, but it's always better from the horse's mouth, so to speak).

But you've got one thing wrong though - Tooheys New, mate. Not VB. Of course, I don't drink the stuff, as we know, but I swear allegiance to all things Toohey due to my association with Mr Bundy.
Old Jan 6th 2004, 8:25 pm
WBB

do they sell kronenbourg in aussie ?

Old Jan 6th 2004, 8:31 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
for certain in NSW - mainly bottle shops (330ml bottles)
Old Jan 6th 2004, 8:32 pm
WBB

Originally posted by seang
for certain in NSW - mainly bottle shops (330ml bottles)

thank you, i am a happy man.

Old Jan 6th 2004, 8:38 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you, i am a happy man.

Until you see the price. I will find out for you but it is probably over $60 for a case.
Old Jan 6th 2004, 8:39 pm
WBB

Originally posted by bondipom
Until you see the price. I will find out for you but it is probably over $60 for a case.
a case?

is that 24 x 330 ml bottles.

:scared:

Old Jan 6th 2004, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Originally posted by bondipom
Is it possible to homebrew decent tasting lager!!???
Old Jan 6th 2004, 8:40 pm
WBB

Originally posted by CHnJ

maybe this question should of been in the "any question's" thread.

Old Jan 6th 2004, 8:41 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CHnJ

do a search for posts by petey think he asked the same before and got heaps of responses
Old Jan 6th 2004, 8:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Bundy's choice of beer in the UK. Good taste, WBB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.