update

Old Sep 21st 2005, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

debbo will become famous soon enoughdebbo will become famous soon enough
Default update

we have had our medicals and are patiently awaiting news re visa. there is so much to do, but cant move forward until we have visa. does anyone know of anybody who has sailed to australia, or where i can find info re- sailing there
Old Sep 21st 2005, 11:48 am
Professional Dreamer!

Big Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really nice
Default Re: update

Originally Posted by debbo
we have had our medicals and are patiently awaiting news re visa. there is so much to do, but cant move forward until we have visa. does anyone know of anybody who has sailed to australia, or where i can find info re- sailing there
There are lots of companies that offer passenger sailings to Oz, try: http://www.freightercruises.com/
If you do a google search you will find others.
Good luck
BS
Old Sep 21st 2005, 11:57 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm led to believe a boatload of convicts sailed around 200 years ago.

Hope this helps.

Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Been thinking about this myself. P&O have a sailing to Sydney on 25th October and the QE2 sails to Sydney at the beginning of January. They seem to go via the USA and South America & the Panama canal taking between 40 & 50 days.

I did see one via the Red Sea & Maldives in November advertised by a travel agent but I can't find it on the web.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I'm led to believe a boatload of convicts sailed around 200 years ago.

Hope this helps.
thanx - invaluable
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Try:

http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/x05.cfm

Come on in ... the waters fine

Three Legs

thanx - invaluable
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

we were thinking of this route aswell however the timings of the sailings didn't tie in.

We found the best prices and routes were on the following website

http://www.liverpoolcruiseclub.co.uk/

hope this helps and wish you all the luck. Most sailings are around Dec/Jan
Old Sep 21st 2005, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: update

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
we were thinking of this route aswell however the timings of the sailings didn't tie in.

We found the best prices and routes were on the following website

http://www.liverpoolcruiseclub.co.uk/

hope this helps and wish you all the luck. Most sailings are around Dec/Jan
THANKS FOR THAT, WILL GET ON IT STRAIGHT AWAY.