Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dogs flying and no stuff left in the house..

Dogs flying and no stuff left in the house..

Old Sep 21st 2005, 6:34 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dogs flying and no stuff left in the house..

Well yesterday the guys from PSS finished putting all the furniture into the container..with a couple of cm's to spare Have to say they were very very slick and did the packing thing brilliantly.

Next was our Doberman Max. Took him to Heathrow yesterday afternoon and left him in the capable hands of Airpets. He was great right up into the point that we tried to size him for a crate and would not have that and tried to get him into his kennel. The look when we walked out and shut the door was just terrible and was enough to nearly make me cry!!

He's flying out tonight on a BA flight and I must admit that I'm really missing him. Of course I know he'll be fine etc but it just doesn't seem to reassure

Keep seeing his toys around my mother in laws house we're staying in and expecting him to come running in from the garden or nudge up for a stroke. Sad isnt it ?!?

So now the final family goodbyes and stuff and fly out Friday night...cant wait, at least we'll get to visit Max on Tuesday as we're flying into Sydney and spendind a couple of days there before driving up to Brisbane and our new home.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Default Re: Dogs flying and no stuff left in the house..

awww you're poor doggy, they give you such killer looks don't they. I bet 20 mins after you'd gone he would of been have a whale of a time. you'll see him soon. Not long til you fly now then?! Have a very safe journey, please keep us updated on the other side. Those posts are really keeping me going at the moment.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move, have a safe journey.
Im dreading leaving our boxer at the airport. Bet Max will be great and it wont be long til tuesday
Hilary
Sending you some canine karma
Old Sep 21st 2005, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Centurion
Well yesterday the guys from PSS finished putting all the furniture into the container..with a couple of cm's to spare Have to say they were very very slick and did the packing thing brilliantly.

Next was our Doberman Max. Took him to Heathrow yesterday afternoon and left him in the capable hands of Airpets. He was great right up into the point that we tried to size him for a crate and would not have that and tried to get him into his kennel. The look when we walked out and shut the door was just terrible and was enough to nearly make me cry!!

He's flying out tonight on a BA flight and I must admit that I'm really missing him. Of course I know he'll be fine etc but it just doesn't seem to reassure

Keep seeing his toys around my mother in laws house we're staying in and expecting him to come running in from the garden or nudge up for a stroke. Sad isnt it ?!?

So now the final family goodbyes and stuff and fly out Friday night...cant wait, at least we'll get to visit Max on Tuesday as we're flying into Sydney and spendind a couple of days there before driving up to Brisbane and our new home.
Good luck,just out of interest how much is it costing you through Airpets?? We just had a price through from them and i was a bit shocked,wondered wether they varied much,ta!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Cool Re: Dogs flying and no stuff left in the house..

He'll be fine...good luck with the flight on Friday..we're flying on Monday, can hardly wait :scared:
BB
Old Sep 21st 2005, 4:35 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Have a good flight and let us know that you and the dog arrive safely
Old Sep 21st 2005, 6:54 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Aaah at least you havent got long til you see him again !! Have a safe journey yourself keep us all posted!!

Take Care
Be Happy

Kris xx