Unbelievable

Old Oct 31st 2005, 12:04 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Unbelievable

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...455865,00.html

Old Oct 31st 2005, 12:21 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unbelievable

My mate once got done for his tyres screaching as he left a petrol station! he got a fine and 3 points. Thing was I was there at the time and it was a complete accident and he wasn't doing anything wrong. Sometimes tyres just screach for the hell of it.
Old Oct 31st 2005, 1:17 pm
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by arkon
My mate once got done for his tyres screaching as he left a petrol station! he got a fine and 3 points. Thing was I was there at the time and it was a complete accident and he wasn't doing anything wrong. Sometimes tyres just screach for the hell of it.
Yeah they do, ever driven round a multistorey car park at about 2mph and heard squealing and squeaking? Its because of chassis geometry, rubber on the concrete and the difference (increase) in grip this causes. And the amount of spilt fuel (particuarly diesel) at petrol stations causes the same thing, albeit a lack of grip (diesel is a very slippery substance).. i'm almost looking forward to someone attempting to fine me for either of these things so I can make my point scientifically!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by jas_uk
Yeah they do, ever driven round a multistorey car park at about 2mph and heard squealing and squeaking? Its because of chassis geometry, rubber on the concrete and the difference (increase) in grip this causes. And the amount of spilt fuel (particuarly diesel) at petrol stations causes the same thing, albeit a lack of grip (diesel is a very slippery substance).. i'm almost looking forward to someone attempting to fine me for either of these things so I can make my point scientifically!
I'll get me coat.
Old Oct 31st 2005, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Oakie will become famous soon enoughOakie will become famous soon enough

Sad but true. You've got to feel for the driver, even wanting to stop to apologise.

However, this is not only bizarre, but totally inexcusable!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mb606/F2241577?thread=1247780
Old Oct 31st 2005, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by Oakie
Sad but true. You've got to feel for the driver, even wanting to stop to apologise.

However, this is not only bizarre, but totally inexcusable!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mb606/F2241577?thread=1247780
Woof woof! Down boy!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 1:28 pm
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Woof woof! Down boy!

Oh... my ....
Old Oct 31st 2005, 1:36 pm

Couldn't resist..
Attached Thumbnails Unbelievable-img%255cpunk_dog.jpg  
Old Oct 31st 2005, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

agostinism is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember coming out of a meeting to catch a cab and this SOB just passed in front of a "lake" I had in front just for the sheer "fun" of watching us all get wet.

I hope this teaches a lesson to those careless drivers, including the ones who just love to go around driving while talking on their mobiles.

heavy senteces are needed.
Old Oct 31st 2005, 1:49 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Surely giving the driver a warning and a good telling off would have sufficed?

What an absolute waste of tax-payers money to bring this to court - common sense clearly did not prevail in this instance!

Nicky
Old Oct 31st 2005, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

We had torrential rain on Friday where most of the roads around us were flooded. I had to walk my girls home (with 2 of my neighbours daughters) and every car that passed us (at least 50) caused a head-height spray. Even though the drivers behind could see what was happening, nobody slowed down. I was mad, especially as the girls were only 5 & 8. No consideration at all. In saying that I would never have considered taking anyone to court over it!!! What kind of wimp was he that couldn't put up with a bit of water on his jeans?

Re. the dog :scared: . How mortified must that man be now .

edited to say: I'm now laid up in bed with a stinking cold
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:07 pm
oneday someday

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
edited to say: I'm now laid up in bed with a stinking cold
ditto, its not cool