Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK TV - 'Fantasy Homes Down Under' is on tonight!

UK TV - 'Fantasy Homes Down Under' is on tonight!

Old Oct 13th 2009, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

ukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud of
Default UK TV - 'Fantasy Homes Down Under' is on tonight!

For those of you with an interest in all things Oz... just thought I'd let you know (in case you'd missed it) that Fantasy Homes Down Under starts a new series tonight (at least they said it was new!!)

Channel 'Home' 246 at 10pm and then on +1 at 11pm.

Just wanted to share the information. I think its Adelaide tonight. Its also on Wed (SE QLD) and Thurs (Sydney).. but double check the listings.

Enjoy!
Old Oct 13th 2009, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

carlalesemily will become famous soon enough
Default Re: UK TV - 'Fantasy Homes Down Under' is on tonight!

we watched it last night and have sky+ it for the rest of the week. great programme and looks like it was filmed this year.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

ukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carlalesemily
we watched it last night and have sky+ it for the rest of the week. great programme and looks like it was filmed this year.
Brisbane last night wasnt it? Shame they didnt show more of the city... good programme though (although I cant stand that presenter.... she drives me nuts ) but enjoyable show.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

rowland75 is an unknown quantity at this point

great stuff..... just interrupted hollyoaks to sky+ it
Old Oct 13th 2009, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Re Sky +ing... we had to Sky+ for Tues Wed and then do a different Sky+ for Thurs... just check that out so you dont miss out
Old Oct 13th 2009, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Fab just V+ it, wish I hadn't missed last nights though
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Is it me.. or was that presenter flirting with that chap in the absence of his wife!!!? She has to be the most annoying person on the planet.... I have a strong suspicion that wifey was absent because if she had been on the house hunt she'd have probably lamped her one...

How annoying is that woman... she is ruddy awful!

Last edited by ukmouse; Oct 13th 2009 at 9:38 pm.