Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK Removal Firm Scam - its a long one!

UK Removal Firm Scam - its a long one!

Old Sep 17th 2009, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

ERAYJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Removal Firm Scam - its a long one!

Hi,

I work within the industry, and it is such a shame that some compainies sink to this level. It is a very difficult market place and it would seem that desperation has got the better of some.

I would be very interested to know which company, or at least if they are a national or more regional company.

Unfortunatley within our industry there are still cowboy opperators who rely upon sharp practice of many different types. This gets worse in a poor market. Most removal companies are opperating at a loss, many of them are good honest companies, it just takes a few rotten apples to blacken the industry.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Hi Erayj
Forgive me if I ask you to pm me with who you work for. All this has made me very suspicious and I certainally dont want to open myself up for a world of pain, hence the reason I removed where I'm based from beneath my avatar. Hope you understand

Originally Posted by ERAYJ
Hi,

I work within the industry, and it is such a shame that some compainies sink to this level. It is a very difficult market place and it would seem that desperation has got the better of some.

I would be very interested to know which company, or at least if they are a national or more regional company.

Unfortunatley within our industry there are still cowboy opperators who rely upon sharp practice of many different types. This gets worse in a poor market. Most removal companies are opperating at a loss, many of them are good honest companies, it just takes a few rotten apples to blacken the industry.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

perth bound is on a distinguished road

thanks 4 raising the issue. we are in the process of considering our quotes, would you pm me the name of company, forewarned is forearmed. thanks